~Characters Fun Zone (updte pg1&3)~

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳[This Topic Deals With Showing Of Hidden/Unseen/Unnoticed Articels, Links, Downloads, Interesting Facts, Webisodes, Social, Pics, Requests Or In Other Words For Amusement On Afsar Bitiya Forums Of India-Forums.com, Made By bebo10. All Members Are Allowed To Put Their Views On This, Add Items And Etc. and Hoped To Be Loved By All Our Members]

LET'S START

Which Jodi will you love most? [2]
A. Pintu - Krishna
B. Pintu - Pinki
C. Bablu - Sargam

Was pintu Slap good For Krishna and Will it help them to Bind their Relation Strongly? [3]
A. Yes
B. No

[X]MEMBERS, As I Will Be Offline From 2morrow I Want Someone 2 Edit The Topic Continuously, Please, Help Me By Posting That U Will Take The Resposibilities.
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
No Answer.

😳[If U Want Direct Download Links Of Any, Please PM/Mail Me On [email protected]]
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice thread Bebo 10

My fav jodi obviously gonna be Prishna . They r magical . They say so many thngs frm their eyes evenif they don't say it wid words . They r surely gonna b loved by every1 😳

yes Surely At tht time Pintu was very rght 2 slap krishna . it was very much needed . As a result Krishna gave d exam whch was d main motive . Yes dis surely gonna strengthen Prishna's relationship. The slap whch Pintu gave 2 krishna showed n proved tht Pintu thinks tht She belongs 2 him only him . He slapped her becozz he considered her as his . 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I was waiting for your post to complete.
It is a nice post

Best Jodi offcourse Prishna for me

I also think Pintu did right by slapping her at that moment because she was not able to realize the reality but that doesn't mean I advocate pintu to always slap krishna to bring her out of her problems.
bebo10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Nice thread Bebo 10

My fav jodi obviously gonna be Prihna . They r magical . They say so many thngs frm their eyes evenif they don't say it wid words . They r surely gonna b loved by every1😳

yes Surely At tht time Pintu was very rght 2 slap krishna . it was very much needed . As a result Krishna gave d exam whch was d main motive . Yes dis surely gonna strengthen Prishna's relationship. The slap whch Pintu gave 2 krishna showed n proved tht Pintu thinks tht She belongs 2 him only him . He slapped her becozz he considered her as his .😊

Thanks, You Scored 5/5 also Your Post is appreciable.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PriShna And PinTy Sorry I Can't Choose Between Them
I Like Both, Pintu-Pinky And Pintu-Krishna Pair...

Yes It Was Right Slapping Her...
bebo10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I was waiting for your post to complete.
It is a nice post

Best Jodi offcourse Prishna for me

I also think Pintu did right by slapping her at that moment because she was not able to realize the reality but that doesn't mean I advocate pintu to always slap krishna to bring her out of her problems.

Hah! Hah! Hah! Really. I also dn't want pintu to Slap krishna always. Thanks, You Got 5/5.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My favourite Jodi is Prishna and Pinto slapping Krishna was right at that time only. 😊

bebo10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

PriShna And PinTy Sorry I Can't Choose Between Them
I Like Both, Pintu-Pinky And Pintu-Krishna Pair...

Yes It Was Right Slapping Her...

OutStanding... You Gets 5/5 and a 1 For Pinky.
bebo10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

My favourite Jodi is Prishna and Pinto slapping Krishna was right at that time only. 😊

Nivg You have 5/5.