Yash! Hero Material

sibica thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Apna bablu Singh aka yash is indeed a hero material.he has got a great persona,superb screen presence and a solid voice.I wish he gets his due and we see him on the silver screen soon.The guy deserves it!...I wish him all d luck! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Yash is very dashing actor . love his acting n him .
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yh yash is very good actor love himm !
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree and couldn't be more thankful for Bablu Singh which is one of my favourite characters in my short TV history. I have a huge crush on the character as I love his idealism how he stands for education and equal opportunity with no pretense or artifice. But what I love most is that he is not just idealistic but also in tune with the real world and its workings, thanks to his dad.

It's really a well rounded and wonderful character and Yash is playing it very powerfully. I hope to see him back from his wife's maika soon! 😊
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I completely agree and couldn't be more thankful for Bablu Singh which is one of my favourite characters in my short TV history. I have a huge crush on the character as I love his idealism how he stands for education and equal opportunity with no pretense or artifice. But what I love most is that he is not just idealistic but also in tune with the real world and its workings, thanks to his dad.

It's really a well rounded and wonderful character and Yash is playing it very powerfully. I hope to see him back from his wife's maika soon! 😊

Totally agree with his character traits and his ability to make them all believable. He is doing a fantastic job.👏