Ye Pyar Kaisa? Aur Kyon... UpdTD + Post

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dealing with afsar department, Krishna's Only Aim Was to Be an Officer Daughter , B.D.O, Now, she has an interview still left, then why Krishna is feeling a Love For Pintu gradually Before Her Interview, where's gone the Afsar's Habits, She has not a bit care for her inteview, where's bablu not caring...Kaisa hai ye Pyar?? Aur Kya Karegi Krishna

[Like And Post What You Think About It]
Edited by bebo10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Members Are Expected To Post Their Views.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think tht love hav any relation wid any1's dream . I mean If some1 falls in love tht doesn't mean tht he / she forgot his / her dream . If Krishna started falling for pintu that doesn't mean tht she forgot her dream or she is not serious 2wds her dream of becoming BDO . Her dream doesn't have any relation wid love n her feelings for pintu . Love can hapenn wid any1 anytime , Love never sees tht d particular person is thinking abt dream so shld i get into his / her heart ? Same is hapenning wid Krishna . Whtever it is , how much ever Krishna is determined but After all she is girl , a normal girl who 2 have some her own wishes , who too wants 2 fall for some1 . So If it is hapenning wid Krishna It's not wrong n it doesn't show tht Krishna is not serious abt her dreams . Her dream will always come at first for her .
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said moni...infact i wud say that loving someone gives us more confidence n courage to fulfill our dreams :)