What Will Happen To Pinky?

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pinky Is Not Going To Marriage Pintu, What Do All You Think Will Happen To Her Pinky After Pintu Marry Krishna, Will She Love Anyone Else And Get Married To Him, As We Know ThatKinshuk And Shivshakti And Mitali Is The Lead, Shivshakti Is The Parallel Lead Of The Show, Will She Stop Compare Her With Krishna...Will We See Positive Side Of Her, Will She Change Or Be They Same Selfish Girl Like Before And Trouble Krishna Even More...Hope They Show A Little Positive In Her Character Soon And Bring Someone Else Who Trouble Krishna, There Can't Show Pinky And Her Family For Ever The One Who Troubling Krishna, Hope Some Thinking Happen That Pinky And Her Family Change...

Share You Thought...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pinky is not gonna change soon I think if Prishna got married she will try to create more problems in their lives as she will still be selfish girl till there is some lesson for her. For now she will be more jealous of krishna.
bebo10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mythily, You r Right that Pinki will change and will be a positive character onwards and she will help krishna in the way. Being a Parallel Lead she will not always be the one to trouble krishna as confirmed by the Director (Rakesh Paswaan) of the Show to Her. Keep patience and Best of Luck Pinki :))
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Pinky is not gonna change soon I think if Prishna got married she will try to create more problems in their lives as she will still be selfish girl till there is some lesson for her. For now she will be more jealous of krishna.

Agreed. For the time being she will be a thorn in Krishna's side unless something dramatic happens to change her.

580212 thumbnail
its going to take pink y a long time to mend her ways. She may change but we are far from seeing this. Prishna will understand that if something does happen its because of Pinky...as the story goes on there will be negatives then postives.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pinky will be this way for a very, very long time and as in all of these indian shows she will eventually turn positive when something drastic happens.at the moment she is very immature,vindictive, selfish,lazy and mean she thinks her looks and her dad's money will carry her through life. until she gets over her insecurities and competitiveness with krishna she will not change and even if she gets married to some1 else she will continue toworry krishna. her attack at the moment is only on krishna bt if she feels that pintu is responsible for the prishna wedding than the attack is going to be on both of them and i feel very scared for every1 jaan coz there is nothing like a woman scorned. so our only prayer for her is that she gets a partner who can change.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree wid RAchu n every1 tht Yes She will change but rght now there is no possibility tht she will . rght now she is a greedy n selfish person who wants everythng what her heart is wanting n what she is seeng near Krishna . Evebnif Prishna gets married she will contiune 2 create problems b/w Prishna n will try her level best 2 seperate Prishna n 2 get Pintu back frm Krishna .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She will have to take a break from her evil ways eventually. She needs to loose her enablers if she wants to become good. That is to say put a distance between her parents and look in to her conscience and find what she wants to do with her life.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear Mythily2, you are right... I think its depend on the story
and what the viewer want to see, according to my view as on
today pink is dreaming always pintu ji, I think she will feel more
bed when krishna will merry with pintu ji...
that time she will take the revenge from krishna... or maybe channel
has new twist like pintu will merry with pinky, and krishna will merry with babloo ji...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbebo

dear Mythily2, you are right... I think its depend on the story

and what the viewer want to see, according to my view as on
today pink is dreaming always pintu ji, I think she will feel more
bed when krishna will merry with pintu ji...
that time she will take the revenge from krishna... or maybe channel
has new twist like pintu will merry with pinky, and krishna will merry with babloo ji...

Babloo Ji is already a happily married with a son.