Pinto and Pinky's Chekha

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now that Pinto and Pinky's Chekha has been fixed and we know that they are not going to get married then how do you think their Chekha will break?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh Fizu dis question I m thinking since d day We all saw tht their marrge is been fixed . Don't know , not at all any idea wht gonna happen . but Yes Surely somethng gonna happen whch will preak Pinty's marrige n Prishna will get married πŸ˜ƒ . I thin Pinty gonna get engaged n it will drag till their marrige . n At d last moment their marrige will break n Prishna will get married πŸ˜‰
580212 thumbnail
I think Pintu after some twists and turns will realise that he has feelings for Krishna and break the engagment himself! I hope the Cvs don't do a Choti Bahu on us where Krishna and Pinky gets switched or something!!!!
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Now that Pinto and Pinky's Chekha has been fixed and we know that they are not going to get married then how do you think their Chekha will break?

No Clue, But Yes It Will Not Happen, But Don't How It Will Break... I Just Waiting To See Pinky New Love Story To Happen Soon...Please Creative Please Show Pinky Love Story...

Edited by Mythily2 - 12 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe when pintu will come to know abt his father's truth
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pinki will not become a BDO which is the only reason TTS is getting Pintu married to Pinky.. That way their engagement will break... Krishna will become a BDO and TTS might agree for her marriage with Pintu thinking he will have a BDO bahu an can get things done on his business easily but Krishna will oppose and their will be tension then... Just my imagination πŸ˜†...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Pinki will not become a BDO which is the only reason TTS is getting Pintu married to Pinky.. That way their engagement will break... Krishna will become a BDO and TTS might agree for her marriage with Pintu thinking he will have a BDO bahu an can get things done on his business easily but Krishna will oppose and their will be tension then... Just my imagination πŸ˜†...

First imagination whch came 2 my mind was dis only wht u said πŸ˜† But then I thought tht TTS himself is helping Pinky in becoming BDO n In interview also He would b there 2 make her pass d interview then how will Pinky not become BDO ? n if she becomes BDO then How will Pintu n her marrige will broke n Prishna will get married ? πŸ˜• .

Confusion hi Confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ,
Solution jo pata toh saala Ques kya tha pata nahi πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

First imagination whch came 2 my mind was dis only wht u saidπŸ˜†But then I thought tht TTS himself is helping Pinky in becoming BDO n In interview also He would b there 2 make her pass d interview then how will Pinky not become BDO ? n if she becomes BDO then How will Pintu n her marrige will broke n Prishna will get married ?πŸ˜•.

Confusion hi Confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ,
Solution jo pata toh saala Ques kya tha pata nahiπŸ˜†

Haha love the last line confusion πŸ˜†...
I think Pin-a-ki will not become BDO... Somehow TTS influence won't work... The officers seemed strict with Krishna and Pin-a-ki doesn't seem that smart to answer all the questions... Bur yeah the confusion continues πŸ˜†..
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People who get up by connections o up easily but do not oret they fall down even faster. In any case how did Pinky pass a written exam in the first place if she was not good enough? An oral one is less tricky but a written one?
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think either Pinky will not become BDO or in the event that she does become a BDO (with the aid of TTS and his connections and of course bribery) then I think that the following may happen.

Pintu will find out about this and also what TTS did to stop Krishna from being a BDO and about getting VP sent to jail and the day his eyes open up about what type of man his father is and what he is capable of may lead to him breaking off the engagement.