Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice post and For me, I think Pinto and Krishna were right in standing up for their Dad's because as their children they will stand up for their parents anytime and anywhere. Sorry for commenting soo late. 😊

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivren123

Nice post and For me, I think Pinto and Krishna were right in standing up for their Dad's because as their children they will stand up for their parents anytime and anywhere. Sorry for commenting soo late. 😊

yes i agreed with it too. this scene sort of reminded me of the seen of taal too when aish's father is insulted then when her father gets ins**ted by akshay she says something like " tumhari papa ki izzut izzut hai aur mere papa ke koi izzat he nahi" both krishna and pintu werent wrong because there were defending the dad's who would do that if they never knew the truth of anything and the loved ones were insulted we react the same way too dont u think so.
Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Vidhyapathi is too idealistic.
TTS takes pleasure from other people suffering.
Pinto is gullible.
Krishna is naive.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I think Vidhyapathi is too idealistic.
TTS takes pleasure from other people suffering.
Pinto is gullible.
Krishna is naive.

Way to make me feel like the world's biggest blabbermouth! 😆

Agreed on all the points except one.

I don't think TTS takes pleasure in other people's suffering because that would require actually sparing a thought for anyone other than himself! 😲

I think he takes pleasure in exercising his power to make other people miserable so he can feel like the king of the world.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Way to make me feel like the world's biggest blabbermouth! 😆

Agreed on all the points except one.

I don't think TTS takes pleasure in other people's suffering because that would require actually sparing a thought for anyone other than himself! 😲

I think he takes pleasure in exercising his power to make other people miserable so he can feel like the king of the world.

I was going to put the term sadistic, but thought otherwise , because I don't want to think that he is that bad. Maybe I should have put egotistical!😆

About you being a blabbermouth , I just love the way you express yourself here on this forum.
Have enjoyed reading most of your posts and that's how I came to all those sentences.😃😆
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago