VM on PRISHNA on Youtube

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I saw a Vm on youtube on Prishna at Swati wedding its not mine but I don't know I think People should start making VM's on the pair!

I don't want to post the link as its not mine! should I post it? is that right?

but look it up you should find it under Krishna Pintu scene or something like that!

hope I can learn VM and others post them too :)

Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news I will defo love to see the vm on prishna
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks For Sharing The News...😉
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing d information . I just found Two VM's on Prishna . Loveddd it . Want more Prishna Vm's . n Yes Abians Plzzz do start making VM's on Prishna . Would love 2 see them 😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Thanks for sharing d information . I just found Two VM's on Prishna . Loveddd it . Want more Prishna Vm's . n Yes Abians Plzzz do start making VM's on Prishna . Would love 2 see them 😳

Is the other one on youtube aswell?
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww I still haven't seen any.. Definitely want to watch prishna vms 😍
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: urshiep

Is the other one on youtube aswell?

Yeah I found d second one in d side links when I was watchng d 1st one . I found one VM on Pehli Nazar Song n second on Bahara Song 😳
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah I found d second one in d side links when I was watchng d 1st one . I found one VM on Pehli Nazar Song n second on Bahara Song 😳

Thanks saw it :) I really want to learn to make VM!!!

Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing I loved them both if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have known that someone posted Prishna VM's. 🤗 😊
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
t4s was waiting so long 4 some1 to make a vm on them and it was amazing as i expected. i havent made a vm yet bt i did ask somehow how to do it so i knw want to do if i eventually do 1 and this is want they told me-
*u must use Windows movie maker,
*And then all u do is download whichever videos u want to add to the movie, in the correct format.
*As in 'windows media video' or mp4, (the first one's more reliable) and then you add it to the programme and then chop and change what u want.
*If you play with the programme a bit, you'll figure things out better, and then once it's done, u can save the movie as HD,or other options, and than upload it to your utube account.
*Once it's in Utube, just copy and paste the link to your post, and if u want the actual video to appear you just type this:
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] (and add ur link in the middle without any spaces.
( or u can use real player you can download the videos directly off of youtube and then convert them)
as i said i havent tried to make 1 yet so if any1 else knows how to make them u can also comment. hope we get more prishna vms