Brilliant Performances today - 2nd Feb

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode saw a lot of high drama as expected and the performances were BRILLIANT by all the main characters...

Tun Tun Singh - he was outstanding in his dialogue delivery and the script also was very good - He is disliked by us but then that shows how well he portrays a character which is supposed to be scheming...

Vidyapati - He really came up with all in his heart and was brave enough to speak up despite his vulnerable position ( behind bars) - I also loved the cool attitude with which Tun Tun Singh sat throughout VP's dialogues...

Pintu Singh - His "BAS" and then not accepting anything said against his father was also so convincing... he must have probably thought that his Dad was trying to help VP and why should then he be humiliated there?

And FINALLY - our dear KRISHNA - she was really up as a strong girl. She was nice in acknowledging the kindness shown by the Tun Tun Singh family and was grateful to them for all their help in the last 30 years - but was clear that at that point she did have reason to trust her DAD and not take the help of TTS if he felt so sure about it. She was really good today and her script too was very powerful... Again Tun Tun's reaction was also so cool throughout the dialoguebaazi...

I am really loving this story and the characters - all are doing a BRILLIANT JOB!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks 4 telling us what happen cnt wait to watch the episode
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree today all main characters were so powerful in their sense . n I truly loved it . Kinshuk was mindblowing 2dy especially d way he supports his father was damnn good . He reallyy potrayed a Protective possessive n aggressive son of Tun Tun SIngh very very well n fantasticaly. ๐Ÿ‘.His expressions when VP was telling those thngs 2 TTS was mindblowing , His anger was shown so beautifully by him n when He couldn't tolerate his bursting was outstanding . What a Brilliant actor he is . Hats off 2 him . Mitali 2 was very good 2dy . loved how she defended her father as a strong daughter .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep even I loved the episode and the performances in the show. First VP he was just out of world. I mean he showed how a self respected man can be raised his voice against properly for the first time against injustice done by TTS. Then Pintu singh it was expected from him as he only saw the good facade of TTS and as a son he was there for his father and he did mind blowing job and started with his takiya kalam bas bahut bol liye aap aur bahut sun liye hum. I loved it very much. Last but not the least KRISHNA JI jab vo lecture deti hain to Pintu ji ka bolti to band ho hi jaata hai. But I loved her dialog delivery and the way she supported her father now she is learning to stand up for wrong. I loved whole episode.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree on all your points. But on a lighter note the whole police station's police officers and all the jailed people were accidental spectators watching all the drama unfold.

I was wondering if the police officers did not have any other work to do and just let the whole family drama hijack the place.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TTS also threw the chair he was sitting out of his way how disrespectful!
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Agree on all your points. But on a lighter note the whole police station's police officers and all the jailed people were accidental spectators watching all the drama unfold.

I was wondering if the police officers did not have any other work to do and just let the whole family drama hijack the place.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TTS also threw the chair he was sitting out of his way how disrespectful!

Oh yes - you are right - I was probably so much into the dialogue baazi that I did see the scene of his throwing the chair but kept thinking of the high drama only...thanks for highlighting...

Word Count: 1

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Angeldark

I know but Utna chalta hai yaar . it is very less infront of such a beautiful show . ๐Ÿ˜‰. n Abt TTS throwing d chair was disrespectful but It was expected frm him as He is dominant of whole bhagalpur . So naturally there was noone not even police 2 stop him or 2 say somthng against him .
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Today's episode saw a lot of high drama as expected and the performances were BRILLIANT by all the main characters...

Tun Tun Singh - he was outstanding in his dialogue delivery and the script also was very good - He is disliked by us but then that shows how well he portrays a character which is supposed to be scheming...

Vidyapati - He really came up with all in his heart and was brave enough to speak up despite his vulnerable position ( behind bars) - I also loved the cool attitude with which Tun Tun Singh sat throughout VP's dialogues...

Pintu Singh - His "BAS" and then not accepting anything said against his father was also so convincing... he must have probably thought that his Dad was trying to help VP and why should then he be humiliated there?

And FINALLY - our dear KRISHNA - she was really up as a strong girl. She was nice in acknowledging the kindness shown by the Tun Tun Singh family and was grateful to them for all their help in the last 30 years - but was clear that at that point she did have reason to trust her DAD and not take the help of TTS if he felt so sure about it. She was really good today and her script too was very powerful... Again Tun Tun's reaction was also so cool throughout the dialoguebaazi...

I am really loving this story and the characters - all are doing a BRILLIANT JOB!!!!!

Kmfan_2 , can't wait to watch the episode! have to wait for a long time until night. in office๐Ÿ˜ญ
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Kmfan_2 , can't wait to watch the episode! have to wait for a long time until night. in office๐Ÿ˜ญ

The wait will be worth it - for SURE!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
580212 thumbnail
he guys can any one tell me when this episode is shown online? has anyone uploaded it??? :( IM waiting eagerly THanks