Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess common sense is not so common... Krishna has book sense but no common sense.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sridevi: I completely agree with the idea that this falls short of the standard of behaviour that we have come to expect of Krishna but I choose to see it as a revelation of her characterisation rather than an inconsistency. To be fair, we have never witnessed Krishna functioning in any setting other than her home, the coaching centre and her interview and exams. All the outside places are formal settings and she had yet to encounter such inconsistency in basic goodness. I agree that she is intelligent and family-loving, yes but I don't think she is very sensible. I mean she went chasing after a bunch of goons who stole her book and it is pure luck that nothing worse happened in the process there.

That being said, I agree that it was pushing it a bit to have her take that box from the guy and not say anything before handing it over but I will excuse that as a means of making the story build up well. I would probably not have forgiven Krishna in real life but I have different standards for TV shows, where I know she is going to rise above this and triumph in the end so I can see her mistakes as hurdles to reach the eventual goal.

@Angel: I love the idea of Krishna's support system slowly being stripped away from her. From what we hear, Pintuji might be next on the list of casualties after Babloo and Vidyapati. So far we haven't seen Krishna really do anything on her own as Babloo stood right outside the door when she was doing her interview and Pintu had to force her to sit the mains. This is where her real test begins and she has only her stupidity to blame so I think that will really incite the fighter in her! I reserve my judgment on this slight aberration until I see where they take this track. 😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Sridevi: I completely agree with the idea that this falls short of the standard of behaviour that we have come to expect of Krishna but I choose to see it as a revelation of her characterisation rather than an inconsistency. To be fair, we have never witnessed Krishna functioning in any setting other than her home, the coaching centre and her interview and exams. All the outside places are formal settings and she had yet to encounter such inconsistency in basic goodness. I agree that she is intelligent and family-loving, yes but I don't think she is very sensible. I mean she went chasing after a bunch of goons who stole her book and it is pure luck that nothing worse happened in the process there.

That being said, I agree that it was pushing it a bit to have her take that box from the guy and not say anything before handing it over but I will excuse that as a means of making the story build up well. I would probably not have forgiven Krishna in real life but I have different standards for TV shows, where I know she is going to rise above this and triumph in the end so I can see her mistakes as hurdles to reach the eventual goal.

@Angel: I love the idea of Krishna's support system slowly being stripped away from her. From what we hear, Pintuji might be next on the list of casualties after Babloo and Vidyapati. So far we haven't seen Krishna really do anything on her own as Babloo stood right outside the door when she was doing her interview and Pintu had to force her to sit the mains. This is where her real test begins and she has only her stupidity to blame so I think that will really incite the fighter in her! I reserve my judgment on this slight aberration until I see where they take this track. 😊

I love this one 😊

And I haven't yet seen the episode today, but after reading the post from km_fan2, I get the feeling that Krishna gets all worked up and angry (which btw I love it..her expressions..awesome!) and reactive and assertive with only Pintu. Everytime they showed her raising her voice, it was with Pintu only. Actually this one made me think that she is capable of thinking by herself. I guess I was wrong and Krishna just responds that way only to Pinto.

Anyways, there's more to come and I will enjoy it as it comes. But I would like to post my spontaneous feelings in this way. I liked the discussion very much. Thank you every one for expressing your views. 😃
zeezee55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Episode 1st Feb: Caught as trying to bribe the Dep Collector.

Krishna,
Pls remember logical reasoning. You want to be a BDO. And look at the number of stupid things that you overlooked and walked into a trap. ...
1Girl, if this was true you, then you failed miserably today at showing strength of character. Sometimes sheer grit steers your path from insolent hurdles...Please do remember that. Show some fighting spirit.

If this was CV's way of throwing troubles in your way, then it was a very lame one. I am unable to digest that a girl aspiring to be BDO is so poor in logical reasoning!!!👎🏼

The episode was just

Oh Gosh!! I'm so glad i was not the only person thinking this!! While watching that particular episode yesterday - the thought that ran through my mind was "STAND UP GIRL FOR YOUR RIGHTS" A person aspiring for a BDO (not sure what that is ) which i presume is some sort of government officer of high rank which would entail clear thinking, honesty and the courage to decided on the right thing. I totally understand that Krishna is young and naive but if she aspires to be such an officer, one would think that she must have some semblance of fire in her guts!! If she does not have that courage to speak up - never mind if no one listens - but she should have spoken up if not at that office - she SHOULD HAVE followed her father to the police station and told the whole story to the police - and not go running home to the family to cry on their shoulders.
And what did they do - they themselves tried to get help to get the father out - help that was not through legal channels but trying to pull strings - now THAT is not correct for a person aspiring to be a BDO.
I would have thought that she would have stood her ground and said 'no i an going to explain the story to the police and if they do not listen, i shall write to the officer who accused them and write to the police etc" and made a legal ruckus - that would have shown the officer who accused her of bribery that here is a person who is upright and who will not stand any false accusation without puttting up a fight.
Sadly Krishna has not shown that spark of passion and guts.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear all,
it is a drama only, there is no logic, because if they follow the right thing then we can not enjoy the drama... yeh i am agree with you point, you
are 100% right... enjoy the show... :))
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Anyways, there's more to come and I will enjoy it as it comes. But I would like to post my spontaneous feelings in this way. I liked the discussion very much. Thank you every one for expressing your views. 😃

Yes, please do!

I loved this discussion and the fact that we didn't exactly agree made it all the more spicy! 😈

And as for her only shouting at Pintu, I think Pintu was the last straw yesterday and something in her snapped (it's about time, girl!). She was in a state of blind panic and shock until then. I think this can be attributed to the fact that she has always been shown torn between her family (what mom wants) and her studies (what dad wants) and so she was shown sort of indecisive yesterday at first, because she was going along with her mother's plan of get Vidya out at all costs. BUT hearing her father's own speech and his being against taking help from TTS and then hearing Pintu insult him for it was not to be tolerated. Do catch the episode, of only for Krishna's speech and Vidya's look of absolute pride.

AngeloScuro thumbnail
I know it's a drama but don't the CV's have to educate some of the systems in India by telling the story as close to reality as could be possible. You can only take creative license upto some level is all I feel.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I know it's a drama but don't the CV's have to educate some of the systems in India by telling the story as close to reality as could be possible. You can only take creative license upto some level is all I feel.

I always yearn for this. I am remembering Udaan serial at this time!

People say audience decides the ruling art! But that's not completely true. Sometimes the stubborn streak in you to stand out for what you believe and feel is also the artists dharma.
Agree drama needs to have its highs and lows, the climaxes and anti-climaxes to achieve the catharsis, and they need to have exaggerated projections, but at the same time, concepts can also be designed to cater intellectuals. The indian political arena lacks any sense, the media with so many news channels lack and entertainment channels lack creativity and thought, the indian cinema becoming an industry rife with nepotism and all the mafia money involved, I mean hum jaye to kahan jaye.

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Yes, please do!

I loved this discussion and the fact that we didn't exactly agree made it all the more spicy! 😈

And as for her only shouting at Pintu, I think Pintu was the last straw yesterday and something in her snapped (it's about time, girl!). She was in a state of blind panic and shock until then. I think this can be attributed to the fact that she has always been shown torn between her family (what mom wants) and her studies (what dad wants) and so she was shown sort of indecisive yesterday at first, because she was going along with her mother's plan of get Vidya out at all costs. BUT hearing her father's own speech and his being against taking help from TTS and then hearing Pintu insult him for it was not to be tolerated. Do catch the episode, of only for Krishna's speech and Vidya's look of absolute pride.

😊 I just watched it. And bull's eye. I liked Vidya so much! I mean I had such a wide grin when I was listening him taunting Tuntun. Wow👏 And Krishna did snap out today listening to her father! 😊 "Hame nahin pata sach kya hai aur jhoot kya hai, par unko aapka aana achcha nahin laga!" This girl is totally into family. Loves her both parents to the core! Chalo, apne aap se nahin, with the parents thoughts, hopes and blessings, she fulfils their dreams! Wish her all the strength!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Krishna has too many voices inside her head. We saw this in an earlier episode where her dad and mum were arguing and then there was Manisha too, until Pinto slapped her to voice her own thoughts and decided to sit the BDO mains exam.

This time Pinto gave her a verbal slap to get her started.

Also by the time she decides do something it is a bit too late already to say the right thing because the event has gone past.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago