Krishna: You can't afford being dumb and mute

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode 1st Feb: Caught as trying to bribe the Dep Collector.

Krishna,
Pls remember logical reasoning. You want to be a BDO. And look at the number of stupid things that you overlooked and walked into a trap.

1) Why would Babloo send you to the collector ? To what purpose? How would it have served in any manner to your preparation for the interview?

2) Can you not question even one thing out of practical sense and would not just mutely listen to your Mentor Babloo ?

3) Why would you accept a sweet box randomly from any man ? Even if he was running away giving no chance for you to verify his intentions, would you risk taking the box inside without any valid reason, with no reference to the context ?

4) Can you not ascertain the logic behind things as they happen ? How come a man calls by your name ? gives you something and you accept it ?

5) Don't say you are naive. You cannot afford being naive, being protected by your father always in such manner. And don't you act ignorant of your Bihari chacha's helpful ways that you went running there asking for his help. Your enemy TTS is 100 times better than Bihari. Learn something from your sister CHANCHAL who knows in and out of your Chacha's family and character!!😑

6) And what was that crying and weeping all about ? When you are accused and your father is being taken by police, why did you not seem shocked, retaliating in defence like your FATHER and instead were just crying. You broken so soon even before it began?? 😲I mean what??? Don't you question anything and tears just come running down!!! Is that the way you deal with the situation??

Girl, if this was true you, then you failed miserably today at showing strength of character. Sometimes sheer grit steers your path from insolent hurdles...Please do remember that. Show some fighting spirit.

If this was CV's way of throwing troubles in your way, then it was a very lame one. I am unable to digest that a girl aspiring to be BDO is so poor in logical reasoning!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The episode was just
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, you are so angry at poor Krishna! πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

I understand your point of view but if Krishna was already shown to be the master at all of these things the way we want to see her, there would be no scope for a story. She has to be shown naive, clueless and completely idiotic even, to eventually make her rise to wisdom all the more effective. It is really giving depth to her character, actually that she is book smart but is yet to learn the ways of the cruel world outside her loving family. To me it justifies Babloo's training method all the more. He must know just how naive she really is and how high strung and sensitive (probably why she started crying again yesterday), but he never figured he would be in absentia when she had to face the worst.

Obviously, she will learn from this experience all of the things that you have listed and that will be the way the story moves forward. Retrospective vision is 20/20 and I am sure Krishna is kicking herself for not explaining the box to the collector before she gave it to him. But maybe considering the box was given to her by someone at the office, she thought the collector would know what it was. Give her a break, for one thing she was nervous as hell and not thinking straight and for another, she has never had a reason in her young, sheltered life so far, not to trust anyone. There is a first for everything and this is Krishna's first lesson in cheating and dishonesty.

Now that she has learned how people can take advantage if you blindly do what they tell you to, she will think twice in the future. Moreover, she will now fight for her dad's name and his freedom and this will be a huge learning experience for her in how hard it can be to stand for the truth in the real world.

I think the episode set a good foundation for the personal growth that Krishna will have to have before she is really ready to be a BDO. It is giving the message that just book knowledge and merit is not always enough to succeed in any field and I commend that.
sibica thumbnail
I completely agree-1.Nobody takes Mithai box from an unknown person aisehi...2.while giving d box to collector they shd ve mentioned that someone asked to give d box as anyone with common sense would do...I could not digest yesterday's this bit of ep...
sibica thumbnail
In my opinion this show is not d usual run of d mill types...in fact it's a realistic show with great sensibility...the makers should keep this novelty intact...what they showed in yesterdays Ep does not match up to the standard they ve set...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Samanalyse, I appreciate your response. Thank you vm.

But I really cannot adjust myself to the things that they showed about Krishna yesterday.
Naive to this extent ? No.

That's the reason why all Govt Exams have logical reasoning tests. You just need to think logically. In places of responsibility, there is no second chance. So when we entrust discretion, responsibility and care to a position, the govt tries to fulfil that responsibility with its selection procedure. The NDA exam is given by kids just passing out of school. Training programs are different. The Aptitude selection tests are just to PICK the right canditates who are apt for the job.

I put myself in Krishna' shoes yesterday and have thought several times, but its plain unbelievable that I can take something from a stranger and give it to the collector even before I explaining what I am giving. I remember my 1st visits to Govt offices when I was a teenager. I too must have looked dumb and lost. But one thing was true. I did not stray from my purpose and was noting everthing, scared but totally collected. I mean not only me, everyone from the public in offices/public places, acts for himself and thinks for himself. A place of governance as by its role, restricts your entry and when you got special booking for your appointment, then does not IMPRESS upon you certain PURPOSE about the meeting. I mean Krishna, may be you knew about the agenda of the meeting, may be the audience was not shown...but still something doesn't seem right. And that crying.. it happens when you are totally frustrated. Yesterday I hardly saw her raising her voice (in the degree I think is normal and not just those protests) to clear herself. Frustration does not go with Naivete. Naivete gives you its raw energy, That raw energy was missing. At least the eyes would have expressed.

Fine, I am wiling to put the aberration in sensing things as the story writers need to show us the struggling and growing story of Krishna. But please CVs do not make it so simple. Thoda to characterization ko base keejiye psychoanalysis ke saath. The girl definitely would have behaved differently agar aapki kripa hoti.
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sibica

I completely agree-1.Nobody takes Mithai box from an unknown person aisehi...2.while giving d box to collector they shd ve mentioned that someone asked to give d box as anyone with common sense would do...I could not digest yesterday's this bit of ep...

Thank you. Exactly!

0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sibica

In my opinion this show is not d usual run of d mill types...in fact it's a realistic show with great sensibility...the makers should keep this novelty intact...what they showed in yesterdays Ep does not match up to the standard they ve set...

True. That's why I felt disappointed. STANDARD is the word.
What could have been a harmonically logical way of Krishna learning from her life and its hardships, they want to show it through drama, melodrama.
Okay! so I got awakened rudely and will see this show not dewy eyed anymore, at my inspiring and inspired heroine with all those lovely supporting cast it has. I will put the extra spectacles to filter out the glaring jhatke that the CVs will be giving me from now on.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I agree with all of the points. I think Krishna was too scared to give strength to her inner voice. She must have thought her father would do all the fighting but I think she should start somewhere. One by one all her support is being taken away first Babloo now Vidhyapathi. I feel she is too much sheltered, lets see what she can achieve without her father by her side every step of the way.

Would it be possible for her to become the BDO without yet still getting her father out of jail. I'd like to see this if it would be possible. Because I would like her to learn that life does not stop for anyone just because you are having a setback. We have to do with what we are dealt with and forge ahead.

Vidhayapathi needs to learn that it is next to impossible to be present with her every time she gets insulted and therefore she should fight her battles for herself. It is time she started doing her battles.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Angeldark, agree with you totally.

"I think Krishna was too scared to give strength to her inner voice"

If she is determined to honour her father's dream of being BDO, then she should muster up all the courage that she can from every recess of her personality and stand up for her father, family and the junta that she wants to serve in future. She is not alone in this. We are all with her. She should understand what we are trying to say.

Previously she made that mistake of getting the 2000/- worth BDO question bank at credit putting her family's honour at stake. She cannot afford these illogical actions after she is shown as a very intelligent, sensible and family loving daughter.

Dear Start from somewhere...Make a beginning. Instead of you standing up to your father, he was supporting you. Like Angeldark says, forge ahead..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Episode 1st Feb: Caught as trying to bribe the Dep Collector.

Krishna,
Pls remember logical reasoning. You want to be a BDO. And look at the number of stupid things that you overlooked and walked into a trap.

1) Why would Babloo send you to the collector ? To what purpose? How would it have served in any manner to your preparation for the interview?

Babloo only send Krishna 2 DC so tht she could take some tips frm him abt d interview . It was shown 2dy in UMTV seg .

2) Can you not question even one thing out of practical sense and would not just mutely listen to your Mentor Babloo ?

Thatzz wht On tht day Babloo tells 2 her tht She still have 2 learn lotzz of thngs . She is unaware of Bad world not much familier 2 it . But slowly-2 she will get use 2 it.

3) Why would you accept a sweet box randomly from any man ? Even if he was running away giving no chance for you to verify his intentions, would you risk taking the box inside without any valid reason, with no reference to the context ?

Yes dis I will also aggree tht Noone how much naive he / she is will never ever take a Mithai box or anythng frm an unknown person .Tht was realyy stupidity frm krishna whch she shldn't hav done

4) Can you not ascertain the logic behind things as they happen ? How come a man calls by your name ? gives you something and you accept it ?

My Answer is in above answer i gave .

5) Don't say you are naive. You cannot afford being naive, being protected by your father always in such manner. And don't you act ignorant of your Bihari chacha's helpful ways that you went running there asking for his help. Your enemy TTS is 100 times better than Bihari. Learn something from your sister CHANCHAL who knows in and out of your Chacha's family and character!!😑

6) And what was that crying and weeping all about ? When you are accused and your father is being taken by police, why did you not seem shocked, retaliating in defence like your FATHER and instead were just crying. You broken so soon even before it began?? 😲I mean what??? Don't you question anything and tears just come running down!!! Is that the way you deal with the situation??

Dear Any daughter how much she is strong , her first reaction will b tht only like Krishna reacted . it doesn't hav any relation wid ur being strong or not . It is said naa tht Crying doesn't show iur weakness but it shows tht U by crying spreaded out ur emotions . So I will not say tht If she cried then she doesn't deserve 2 b BDO or she is weak . It was a normal reaction of a 21 yr old gal whose Father was arretsed .

Girl, if this was true you, then you failed miserably today at showing strength of character. Sometimes sheer grit steers your path from insolent hurdles...Please do remember that. Show some fighting spirit.

If this was CV's way of throwing troubles in your way, then it was a very lame one. I am unable to digest that a girl aspiring to be BDO is so poor in logical reasoning!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The episode was just

Word Count: 1