Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
read today's update. Just reading the written update was so hear wrenching.

I shouldn't be this skeptical. I know for certain, that Krishna will be a BDO. Its just so painful to see Krishna and Vidyapati getting insulted again and again and again on multiple occasions by multiple people (tuntun singh, Bihari, swati's father-in-law, bihari, dihati, pinky, and now this DC and his employees).

Once Krishna becomes a BDO, I hope they don't keep showing that she is still struggling and getting humiliated. I sincerely hope that they come up with some creative story line and tracks once Krishna becomes a BDO.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mohini Krishna surely will b shown struggling till d time she doesn't become BDO . It will not b shown as a easy path for her as Dis is wht d storyline is . As far as Post BDO track is concerned , tht We all have 2 see whatzz CT's hav store for us . But I m sure It will also be interesting like current storyline.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Mohini Krishna surely will b shown struggling till d time she doesn't become BDO . It will not b shown as a easy path for her as Dis is wht d storyline is . As far as Post BDO track is concerned , tht We all have 2 see whatzz CT's hav store for us . But I m sure It will also be interesting like current storyline.

Agreed Moni that it will definitely be an uphill struggle for Krishna to reach her dream of becoming a BDO. Ultimately it will be that much more rewarding for her and her family after all the obstacles that they will have to overcome to get her (and theirs) dream fulfilled.