Bablu come back!!!!

sibica thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bablu Singh,needs to come back and take his fathers case for doin this to poor vidyapati n Krishna,I hope he comes back immediately and sets vidyapati free...I want BS to whack tuntun Singh this time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
BS wll not comeback 2 free VP as tht is why he wa sshown going out . I think First It will be Krishna who will try 2 release VP frm jail n then DBPS will help her . Hemay come 2 know abt d truth of TTS . n then He might help her .
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Or He might not find out till later but will still help her.
He might later find out from the thugs who broke into the coaching centre, by asking around his father's friends.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In the absence of Babloo - I think Pintu will play a role in helping Krishna this time...

waise bhi he told her today to forget about the past...

so new beginnings are here...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Or He might not find out till later but will still help her.
He might later find out from the the thugs who broke into the coaching centre, by asking around his father friends.

Yeah Aggreed . I think First DBPS will Help her n will release VP but afterwards Krishna will come 2 know d truth n will accuse TTS whch will obviously be unbearable for Pintu n this will lead to misunderstanding whch we read in articles
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah Aggreed . I think First DBPS will Help her n will release VP but afterwards Krishna will come 2 know d truth n will accuse TTS whch will obviously be unbearable for Pintu n this will lead to misunderstanding whch we read in articles

Yup, have to agree with that assessment I think he will try and help but in the end it will lead to there MU because Krishna will ultimately point the finger at TTS.