Will the bribery accusation lead to Prishna's MU?

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So will this be the cause of the rift between Krishna and Pintu?

Krishna will accuse (and rightly so) TTS for putting the money in with the sweets which will land her beloved father in jail (which of course is part of the grand plan of TTS to get back at both Krisha & her dad) and Pintu of course will not believe the accusation since he believes in his dad.

What are your thoughts? Could this track be the one to cause to rift between the two, especially with Babloo Singh away at his inlaws to stand up for Krishna and her dad?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i also think so...krishna will blame tuntun singh and pintu won't take her blaming his dad and will get engaged to pinky
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ofcourse I m damnn sure dis gonna b d reason b/w Prishna's MU . It's interestin Letzz see whatzz in store for us
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are lot of stupid things shown today (1st Feb) that will lead to misunderstanding. Anyone can misunderstand. I am totally 😕.

1) Why Pintu did not tell Krishna and her family that Babloo's coaching center was attacked ? Wasn't Krishna supposed to know the truth as a student of the coaching center ?

2) Who sent Pinto to Krishna ? Is he Babloo's directly appointed messenger or was he indirectly told to be Babloo's messenger ? Was it Tuntun that sent Pinto to convey the rendezvous with Deputy Collector, in the name of Babloo's message to Pinto?

3) Why would Babloo send Krishna to the collector ? To what purpose? How would it have served in any manner to Krishna's preparation for the interview? Can Krishna not question even one thing out of practical sense ? Is she so bookish that she just knows to read books and listen to her Mentor Babloo and be protected by her parents ? Can she not ascertain the logic behind things as they happen ?

The episode was just

Unless Babloo intends to surprise us BIG time, saying I planned all this so Krishna can learn!!!😲
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pinto will help in getting Vidhyapathi out of jail. And then he will ask Vidhya what happened. He will find the person who gave them the prasad to take to the interviewer. He will slap him and ask who you working for. The man will say TTS. Pinto Singh will slap him some more and say stop lying you have already lied too many time and Pinto will not believe him. But Krishna will say that the man maybe telling the truth why don't you ask your loving papa TTS about this and this will lead to MU!
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

There are lot of stupid things shown today (1st Feb) that will lead to misunderstanding. Anyone can misunderstand. I am totally 😕.

1) Why Pintu did not tell Krishna and her family that Babloo's coaching center was attacked ? Wasn't Krishna supposed to know the truth as a student of the coaching center ?

This thought crossed my mind too...

2) Who sent Pinto to Krishna ? Is he Babloo's directly appointed messenger or was he indirectly told to be Babloo's messenger ? Was it Tuntun that sent Pinto to convey the rendezvous with Deputy Collector, in the name of Babloo's message to Pinto?

This we will have to wait and watch...

3) Why would Babloo send Krishna to the collector ? To what purpose? How would it have served in any manner to Krishna's preparation for the interview? Can Krishna not question even one thing out of practical sense ? Is she so bookish that she just knows to read books and listen to her Mentor Babloo and be protected by her parents ? Can she not ascertain the logic behind things as they happen ?

The episode was just

Unless Babloo intends to surprise us BIG time, saying I planned all this so Krishna can learn!!!😲

This if true will be the master of all twists...

I also feel that Krishna should now get stronger and face situations with more confidence...no more tears in her eyes...