Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love AB a lot, But, don't get me wrong my fellow IF members. I hate this guy Bihari to the core. As an actor, I think he is doing a decent job.

But, anytime they show him on screen, his disgusting smile, his sycophant behavior towards tuntun singh, I feel like smacking him on the face.

Bihari, in my opinion is the most negative character on the show (more than Dihati Chachi, Pin-ky, and tuntun singh). All this guy has been doing since episode 1 is incite tuntun singh against his brother's family and do something bad/nasty to his brother's family.

What kinda lowly character is Bihari?
Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree that he is a despicable character. And to add to the things we can hate about him, those safari suits, especially the purple one(!) are simply absurd.

Tuntun has a huge ego, which sometimes blinds him from what is right. He will support anyone who is willing to cater to his ego and that is his major weakness. He is really out of tune with reality. Bihari uses that weakness to get in his good books and get his own work done, ie, making Pinnaky the BDO. So while Tuntun does bad things, it is because he is easily manipulated. He doesn't necessarily want to hurt other people, but he won't go out of his way to do anything for anyone other than himself either.

Bihari, on the other hand has purely malicious intentions. He actually does things to make others suffer and that too behind that over nice facade. I think this is what makes him such a disgusting character, the malice and the hypocrisy.

That being said, I have to say he is an excellently written character, like all the characters on the show.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bihari is like a gay gossipmonger and TTS is his believer.
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erlynda

Bihari is like a gay gossipmonger and TTS is his believer.

Lol, that was a good one
Mohini19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I completely agree that he is a despicable character. And to add to the things we can hate about him, those safari suits, especially the purple one(!) are simply absurd.

Tuntun has a huge ego, which sometimes blinds him from what is right. He will support anyone who is willing to cater to his ego and that is his major weakness. He is really out of tune with reality. Bihari uses that weakness to get in his good books and get his own work done, ie, making Pinnaky the BDO. So while Tuntun does bad things, it is because he is easily manipulated. He doesn't necessarily want to hurt other people, but he won't go out of his way to do anything for anyone other than himself either.

Bihari, on the other hand has purely malicious intentions. He actually does things to make others suffer and that too behind that over nice facade. I think this is what makes him such a disgusting character, the malice and the hypocrisy.

That being said, I have to say he is an excellently written character, like all the characters on the show.

I so agree with you. Those safari suits are simply abominable. And he keeps hitting new lows with his choice of colors for the safari suits.