Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@AngelDark and Moni (I assume that is your name?): Interesting discussion about TTS' enemies. I wonder if they will come into the fore at any point. Maybe they can even support Krishna, thinking that she will help them when she becomes a BDO, against TTS but then they realise she won't do any such thing and TTS' enemies become Krishna's enemies too.

I dunno, just my wild imagination, running away with me! You will get used to it. 😛
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@AngelDark and Moni (I assume that is your name?): Interesting discussion about TTS' enemies. I wonder if they will come into the fore at any point. Maybe they can even support Krishna, thinking that she will help them when she becomes a BDO, against TTS but then they realise she won't do any such thing and TTS' enemies become Krishna's enemies too.

I dunno, just my wild imagination, running away with me! You will get used to it. 😛

Yes my name is Monica , U can call me moni 😃

Well Yes ur imagination is quite possible . Letzz see What happens in Future . n dear If U want 2 have discussions for daily episodes ,U can come to DBPS Appreciation thread , There we all discuss daily episodes n future tracks etc etc . WOuld lovee 2 see u there . 😃
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ohho yahan to bahut kuch discuss ho raha hai I think I have missed lots of things first of all samalyase (don't know your name) Hi. I have already praised your analysis do more analysis like this I love to read them. Agree with you completely Prishna have lots of things to learn from each other it's not one it's mutual way of learning which I feel is good. Even I don't want a hurry romance and want the story to stick on it's concept.

Moni and angledark agree there are many enemies of TTS out there who are looking a chance to hit him and they can utilize the power when they will find TTS is all alone when his family will leave them and try to harm him. That is the time I think they will MU and the Krishna along with family will stand with him and fight for him with his enemies. Then he will realize the person who he was considering his enemy or snatcher of family is proved to be his major strenght. But it is a very long process in between there are many wars inside and outside the house which I think every character will fight not only krishna, Pintu OR Babloo I think every member of both families will undergo different fights under different circumstances.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ohho yahan to bahut kuch discuss ho raha hai I think I have missed lots of things first of all samalyase (don't know your name) Hi. I have already praised your analysis do more analysis like this I love to read them. Agree with you completely Prishna have lots of things to learn from each other it's not one it's mutual way of learning which I feel is good. Even I don't want a hurry romance and want the story to stick on it's concept.

Moni and angledark agree there are many enemies of TTS out there who are looking a chance to hit him and they can utilize the power when they will find TTS is all alone when his family will leave them and try to harm him. That is the time I think they will MU and the Krishna along with family will stand with him and fight for him with his enemies. Then he will realize the person who he was considering his enemy or snatcher of family is proved to be his major strenght. But it is a very long process in between there are many wars inside and outside the house which I think every character will fight not only krishna, Pintu OR Babloo I think every member of both families will undergo different fights under different circumstances.

Wow! You've blown this discussion out of the ball park and I love your description of future track! I'll say this only for now😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rachu I know . It's a longg Process n Before tht each n every character will see some change in him / her . n like u said every char will fight under different cicumstances
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Monica: Sure I will visit that thread, thanks for telling me about it! We should also make a daily/weekly thread for discussion of the episodes, I think but maybe we can do that when we get a few more people here.

@Cutie: Thanks! My name is Samana. 😊

And yes, according to how the episodes go I will surely do more analysis.

580212 thumbnail
Amazing analysis you are a great writer :) hope that you keep watching the show and looking forward to reading your views!
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum
great post and well written
🤗
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey samana 🤗

Nice to see you here.

I have been watching from the first episode and found her very impressive. Loved the way she reached her interview, almost like climbing mount everest 😆

Just came out of stalking mode to say hi to you. And now back to silent mode. 😛
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Ursh and Aamina: Thank you! I will surely keep posting when the inspiration strikes!

@Usha!!! 🤗

It's so nice to be seeing familiar faces in a new stomping ground! And now that I know you are lurking silently in the virtual shadows, I will make extra efforts to draw you out. 😈

Krishna is indeed very impressive. And now that you mention it, it would not have seemed at all inappropriate if she landed a flag on the examiner's desk when finally got to her interview. 😆