Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
TTS deciding that Pintoo marries Krishna instead of Pinky is not what I want anymore too. Krishna should fight for what is hers that is her job. Pinto should be hers because he would not be happy with anyone and he would not rise above the situation and better himself. Because TTS will mold his son in to what he is today.

TTS should not decide they marry , it should be upto them that they marry!

People say be the change you want to be and by extension Pinto's heart belongs to her and she can change him to become a better person and fight for justice in his society with her.

Sorry for my jumbled up thoughts hope you guys will be able to make sense of it.

...And welcome to the forum.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice analysis and Welcome to this forum. 😊

Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Hey, Queen of Analysis!!

We meet again...if this is what you come up with after seeing most of the show in a 5-minute webisode...hats off to you.

But again, why am I surprised?😆

Fabulous analysis...I have been watching the show from the beginning but after reading your post, I realised I'd missed some imp scenes in the show, especially the ones pertaining to K's almost marriage.

I too hope that the focus will be on K's career rather than on her romance with Pintoo..albeit that the earlier promos were all about him pursuing her. However, i think the Cv's have had a change of mind and seem to be more keen on K's studies and her future job...I sincerely hope that K becoming a BDO is not used as a means to an end by the cvs...eg: TT deciding that Pintoo marries K instead of Pinky...

@All: I'm new, too, to the forum. Hi, everyone.

Stop! You are making me blush! 😳😆

I am glad you liked my analysis, though I have to give full credit to the CVs. As you know, it is many trials, disappointments and characters later that I finally feel inspired to analyse endlessly again. This show and these characters have really done it for me! So thanks to the AB team for that!

I have a feeling the promos you are talking about were a publicity gimmick as the male lead is pretty much the only well-known face, with an established fan following, that they have on the show. I guess they were highlighting his role in the story to attract the masses in the first place.

But I am happy to say, so far they haven't let me down when it comes to the integrity of the story and I am so happy it is concentrated around Krishna's struggle, of which her love life can at some point be a significant part, of course, but not take over the story. I actually enjoy watching Krishna and Pintoo's respective interactions with their families so I also don't want them getting married for a while yet.

I hadn't even thought of @bold! I too hope that this is not the road they take! 😲

Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

TTS deciding that Pintoo marries Krishna instead of Pinky is not what I want anymore too. Krishna should fight for what is hers that is her job. Pinto should be hers because he would not be happy with anyone and he would not rise above the situation and better himself. Because TTS will mold his son in to what he is today.

TTS should not decide they marry , it should be upto them that they marry!

People say be the change you want to be and by extension Pinto's heart belongs to her and she can change him to become a better person and fight for justice in his society with her.

Sorry for my jumbled up thoughts hope you guys will be able to make sense of it.

...And welcome to the forum.

You make plenty of sense!

I too would love for Pintoo and Krisna's romance to grow out of mutual respect, a strong friendship, realising how well they complement each other and finally all this being the foundation of a deep and abiding love. If the TTS manipulation happens, it will become nothing but another saas-bahu saga, only this time, the saas gets a sex change. 😕 After all TTS is no less than any large, loud saas on TV!

But I do not exactly agree with the idea of Krishna making Pintoo a better person. I think both of them have a lot to learn from each other as they have each moulded themselves to survive in their vastly different, given circumstances. In fact, I loved the scene where Pintoo slaps her and knocks sense into her head about sitting the mains. Krishna needs someone to tell her to pursue her dreams and desires without guilt, something that Pintoo has no problem with, and Pintoo needs someone to ground him and help him find focus and direction, which Krishna has aplenty. They could really complement each other this way. I really hope they show them becoming good friends before the love and romance really set in. I would love to see them confiding in each other and having good conversations with some tense moments, before we get into the love track.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the analysis and welcoming me to the forum! 😃

I hope this is the beginning of many more discussions to come and I HOPE that the CVs don't lose their current, strong vision for the show.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
First of all Welcome 2 AB forum . Nice 2 meet u . Looking 4wd for more discussions 😃

Very Very Nice n Beautiful Analysis . U really did a wonderful analysis of every character . I lovedd ur every point . Booshna hmmm cutee name 😆 . I reallyy lovedd wht u said abt d way of treatment Pintu n Krishna gets in their respective houses . Lovedd d comparison u did . n I fully aggree wid u , Once again very very nice post . n Welcome once again

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

I too would love for Pintoo and Krisna's romance to grow out of mutual respect, a strong friendship, realising how well they complement each other and finally all this being the foundation of a deep and abiding love. If the TTS manipulation happens, it will become nothing but another saas-bahu saga, only this time, the saas gets a sex change. 😕 After all TTS is no less than any large, loud saas on TV!

But I do not exactly agree with the idea of Krishna making Pintoo a better person. I think both of them have a lot to learn from each other as they have each moulded themselves to survive in their vastly different, given circumstances. In fact, I loved the scene where Pintoo slaps her and knocks sense into her head about sitting the mains. Krishna needs someone to tell her to pursue her dreams and desires without guilt, something that Pintoo has no problem with, and Pintoo needs someone to ground him and help him find focus and direction, which Krishna has aplenty. They could really complement each other this way. I really hope they show them becoming good friends before the love and romance really set in. I would love to see them confiding in each other and having good conversations with some tense moments, before we get into the love track.

I Aggree wid ur point specially wid d BOLD part . I also think tht Both Pintu n Krishna needs 2 learn loads of thngs frm one another . tht is why when they will b one they will complete each other . 😳 I also lovedd tht slap scene very much , It showed tht Pintu 2 knows how 2 tackle d situation , only difference is tht He becomes impulsive n does wht his heart tells him , He doesn't think before doing . Doesn't care abt d result of his actions . Bcoz of dis sometimes it proves 2be good like it hapenned after d slap scene , Krishna goes for exam n sometimes it proves wrong . So dis he have 2 learn frm krishna . On other side Krishna too needs 2 learn loads of thngs frm Pintu . She needs 2 learn d despiration 2 get her dreams wout havning any sacrifice , 2 tell her abt d fightng for her rights . n many other thngs . So basically they both have 2 learn somethings frm each other whch when they will learn will complete each other 😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@ red .

Okay baba I agree with you on that point!

On the other point TTS can have enemies too ( Which I'm sure he has plenty of in offscreenville at the moment) which Prishna would need to fight with at some point I guess which will impact the society they live in!
@angel68

Yes TTS defo hav loads of Enemies . Like When he first time scolds Pintu for going 2 Badaiya wout letting any1 know . He says tht In badaiya there r some enemies who can harm Pintu n are in chance 2 take revenge . So there is no lack of enemies for TTS as well . n Yes Later Prishna will also have 2 face d result for dis . I m sure abt it . Becozz of which TTS will repent .
Samanalyse thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

First of all Welcome 2 AB forum . Nice 2 meet u . Looking 4wd for more discussions 😃

Very Very Nice n Beautiful Analysis . U really did a wonderful analysis of every character . I lovedd ur every point . Booshna hmmm cutee name 😆 . I reallyy lovedd wht u said abt d way of treatment Pintu n Krishna gets in their respective houses . Lovedd d comparison u did . n I fully aggree wid u , Once again very very nice post . n Welcome once again

Thanks! 😃

We should make this forum alive and kicking with discussion because the show really has that kind of depth in story and characterisation and deserves it. There is so much to talk about! I love the new track that was introduced today with the false bribe accusations. It felt very real and showed how sometimes simple, trusting people can be taken for a ride by corrupt officers, out to make that extra buck.

I loved the comments you made on my other post as well, re: Pintoo and Krishna and how they can eventually come to complement each other. I hope this is fully explored!