Confusing Precap !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I m very Confused wid 2dy's Precap 😕 . 2dy In Precap they showed some goons r dedtroying d Coaching centre n On other side BS n Krishna r talking on phone n Krishna is telling 2 BS tht she will reach Coaching centre at 12.30 PM . I m confused tht Who these Goons were ?who send them ? Goons threatens one student tht BS shld close down dis coaching cenre . 😕 Who can be behind all dis ? I don't think TTS can b behind dis becozz whtever it is He will never ever damage his son's coaching centre . So who else can do it ?

This all leads 2 one more ques tht Will dis lead to Prishna's MU whch will happen in future ? 😕 May be Krishna 2 will reach coaching centre when dis goons will b doing all dis n they will take TTS name intentionally infront of Krishna , Krishna may yell at TTS for all dis whch will defo going 2 make DBPS angry n dis will lead 2 Prishna's MU . wht u all think ? Plzzz share ur views becozz I m very confused 😕
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if BS's coaching center is being destroyed by TTS or goons (whoever they are), why should Krishna be the only student getting upset ? After all it is BS's property. Won't he say anything ?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I don't think it will be TTS who be dismantle his son's property. It may leads to confusion in mind of krishna but I don't think she will go and directly yell at TTS as she is not impulsive it takes time for her to get angry. It may be starting point. There has to be few more incidents to irk Krishna completely and to raise her voice. So I think it should be a gradual increase in anger for krishna but pintu can be enraged with one single encounter only.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

if BS's coaching center is being destroyed by TTS or goons (whoever they are), why should Krishna be the only student getting upset ? After all it is BS's property. Won't he say anything ?

I didn't meant she alone will get upset . I meant tht May be she can Protest wid all students against TTS .So dis will defo create MU b/w prishna naa
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ gorgeousmounika

This is how I understand it, MisUnderstanding

@ moni

I think the precap shows different scenes just to show what will happen tommorow. The sequence of events won't happen as the way it was shown in the precap. They have convo on phone and they go to the coaching centre at the set time and the goonda's will come and the students will go on strike or something against TTS and Krishna will be involved. That is my wildest guess
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also found it a bit perplexing.

The only people I can think of that would be responsible are TTS or Pinky's family. I don't know if TTS would stoop that low as to do that to his son even though they don't see eye to eye.

I could see Pinky's family doing it as they all are jealous of Krishna and are worried that she may come between Pinky and Pintu. Maybe it's Pinky and her mom and they have convinced her dad too?

I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow...

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think it will be TTS. TTS will never break his own son's property.

Does anybody know from which coaching centre has pinky passed?

It will be a new entry of new coaching classes.

prishna will be able to solve this situation.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guess the prediction was true! It was Pinky who started the chain reaction/domino effect. She complained her mom & dad, dad in turned called TTS and got him all wound up and TTS in the end is the one to ruin his son's coaching centre. I can't believe he would stoop so low...