Babloo Singh - Krishna scene...

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene between Babloo Singh and Krishna was so good today - he has been a guide in Krishna's efforts to excel not only in her exams but also to face life...

Babloo's dialogues were really good and I really like that character...Good to see Krishna ready to fight her way through to make it in life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I also lovedd dis scene . BS is a very good Guru n teacher n a real guide for Krishna .
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep even I loved that scene very much and Babloo singh has proved himself as real mentor so many times and teach krishna each and every aspect of life.
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everybody, im just imagining hw gr8 the scenes where coz im in S.A and a few episodes behind u. Nywaz enjoy 4 me 2
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovedd Dis Sweet Scene . Babloo Is The Best...Krishna So Lucking To Have A Guru Like Him...Hope Very Guru Support This Students Like That...The Meaning Was So Well Said Way Go To Krishna And Babloo Sir...😊
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant!! ⭐️ Babloo too good as the mentor !!!
Krishna is really fortunate to have such a mentor on her side.

And I wonder what Pintu wanted to say today in between Babloo and Krishna' talks. I mean everyone was listening hard and this guy wanted to say something. What was concerning him?? Babloo slienced him.Bablooji you are awesome 👏

sibica thumbnail
Superb performance bablu sir...love u
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes we have to face our fears or obstacles head on to shine. So I think he is teaching his last lesson to her before she becomes the BDO and then from then onwards I think he will be there for her as an adviser and as a guide to remind her what is important to her.

Likewise her father and her family are her strengths who will stand by her.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Brilliant!! ⭐️ Babloo too good as the mentor !!!

Krishna is really fortunate to have such a mentor on her side.

And I wonder what Pintu wanted to say today in between Babloo and Krishna' talks. I mean everyone was listening hard and this guy wanted to say something. What was concerning him?? Babloo slienced him.Bablooji you are awesome 👏

Awesome Episode and great dialogue's between the two.

@bold: I think he probably wanted Babloo to back off Krishna because once Krishna pulled herself together and started saying she learned her lesson, you see Pintu smiling. I think he was happy that she was no longer upset.