Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
it is quite a shame that this is the 2nd time kinshuk has been paired opposite a female who just happens to be dark skinned and this issue of fair and dark skin is an issue again. furthermore i don't think it is right to generalize and say all indian ppl are like that and it is in our dna coz there are some ppl who look at a person character 1st and than their looks. 1 cnt say that this is just an indian issue coz even the black and probably hispanic community have this same problem- i heard a while back that even in america that for their music videos their was a preference for black female dancer who happen to be lighter in complexion. . the only reason alot of ppl dont make comments ab it is in other races is coz its less evident and very evident in the indian race. our older generation has set a very bad example for us coz they amke such an issue ab being fair skinned even when we find a partner in life the next question after they ask if he is a good person is he fair- if they happen to have children and dil\sil who happen to be fair or if their sil/dil is white god help the rest of us and they truly show off non stop. unfortunately probably from the beginning of time this issue has been around fairness for some reason is taken to show light, goodness, pureness while blackness is seen as something bad and not good. only when our mentality changes to us all regarding our fellow man as humans and not by our race or the colour of our skin will this issue as well as alot of other issues where 1 is discriminated against be no longer an issue.
as for the original question Pintu is too good looking for pinky and they dnt suit each another at all neither on or off screen and i am not saying this as a prishna coz i like shiv. kinshuk has the rare talent of standing next to a woman and they instantly look like they where made for each another u notice not only how handsome he is bt notice their beauty as well. unfortunately for Pinky/shiv this dnt apply to her and i find myself only looking at pintu and so they only muster being btw ok and good and not outstanding and eyecatching. this really really surprises me coz the man looks good with every1 in bidaai he even looked good with Matli and in ccbm they could have changed the storyline and brought him as a boytoy for the lady who was his mom coz they not only looked good together bt she looked like she was a cougar.( i am not perverted i just watched her in another show wher she was in love with some1 younger to her and in ccbm loved her dress sense).
pinky dnt even have the excuse that she is a plain jane or they dress her badly coz she is always dressed up nyc. in bidaai ragini at 1st dressed in very simply punjabi's and she looked amazing with him.( bt than again they could put the girl in a nun's outfit/paper bag and she would still look hot.😉even nivi looked amazing with him it dnt matter that her clothes looked like they brought it from a charityshop they made a striking couple. if they had choosen to pair him of with the other girl in the show divya( who was even worst dressed her clothes looked like they bought it from a street vendor who was having a jumble sale and those where the only things left coz no1 wanted it😉)he would have still looked amazing with her.
so krishna cracked lips, black patches under eyes is the perfect match for Pintu coz u dnt even need to look at her face they could focus on her magically black eyes and that would still make prishna look hotter than pintu and pinky could ever look. so it just shows it dnt mean if u put 2 good looking ppl together that they will naturally look good and compliment 1 another. sorry for the long post
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi friends - I had opened this topic only to share with you the beautiful mirror scene between Pintu and Pinky in which I thought they looked beautiful - It was anyway a dream scene...
but I just found that a lot has been discussed on colour under this topic.
I love Pintu - Krishna too... and I don't know how this entire discussion came up.
Lets move on and enjoy the show...
Love to all my dear forum friends...
On a lighter note - Hum bhi saawle hi hain...

fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh you are right...
no question...
anniemarry843 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very good looking couple...they arre