Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zeezee55

I feel that Pintu and Pinky don't really suit each other - they are too allike - looks more like brother and sister...

And really Pintu with Krishna - although on the surface appears unsuited. but actually their relationship looks more realistic. The handsome guy with the "hitam manis" (its a malay term meaning 'dark but sweet') girl - happens in real life and some people always wonder "what does he see in her?!" little realisiing that the compatibility of the mind and heart is far superor to compatibility of looks!!
So go for it Pintu - go for your Krishna!! Jai Krishna!! :)

No Way At All Pintu and Pinky Don't Look Like Brother And Sister, They Better Look Good As A Couples, But I Want To See PriShna Love Story And Marriage Soon...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually think Pinky looks a bit to young for Pintu.
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes - actually we always want the lead pair together but have got to agree that Pintu - Pinky looked superb together...

SBB mein aaj pehle hi humne dekh liya tha - so we knew it was a dream sequence...
yeh I am also agree wid your view... :))
maybe creative or chennal twist the story...
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pintu ne yeh toh promise kiya ki woh apni patni ko waqt denge

ab woh Pinaky hongi ya Krishna pata nahi...
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Two cute looking ppl will def look good together...
excelsa7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel that Pintu and Pinky don't really suit each other - they are too allike - looks more like brother and sister...

And really Pintu with Krishna - although on the surface appears unsuited. but actually their relationship looks more realistic. The handsome guy with the "hitam manis" (its a malay term meaning 'dark but sweet') girl - happens in real life and some people always wonder "what does he see in her?!" little realisiing that the compatibility of the mind and heart is far superor to compatibility of looks!!

While I agree with your point that Krishna and Pintu are very compatible - I completely disagree with your indirect insinuation that they are also not compatible in they way they look together (on the surface). Krishna is beautifully physically ... and I have to wonder if so many of Pintu's fans would be so crazy about him if he were darker.

Coming from a non-indian culture - I find it sad, distasteful and PATHETIC that so many indians ... even those within the indian diaspora place so much emphasis on the colour of one's skin - with lighter complexions being considered more beautiful!!! Why???? Can someone please explain this to me? Why do you separate yourselves from each other in such a ridiculous and unnecessary way? DO you not know that all of you - whether light skinned or dark skinned are still considered 'black' or at best 'coloured' by the rest of the world? Why the self-imposed racism? In the eyes of everyone else - your colour is practically the SAME!!

Also it is very sad to see that most of the actresses in Bollywood and in the indian soaps are fair-skinned - with very few cases being someone of a 'darker' complexion! It's also SHAMEFUL that the way this society forces women to try to lighten the complexion by the use of all these bleaching creams etc... What an absolute shame...

From someone who is very well acquainted with your culture - but not part of it - I implore you to open your minds and get with the rest of the world - which actually appreciates beauty in darker skinned women!!
Edited by excelsa7 - 12 years ago
zeezee55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally AGREE with you on the skin colour being irrelevant. When I said that on the surface they appear to be incompatible - you are right, i was referring to the colour - but when i said what i said, i must confess i was saying it in deference to our fairer compexioned forum participants - i have noted the slant towards fairness of skin. Mayhaps i am a coward - having been thrown more than a few bricks in my non-mainstream views!! But let me assure you i have nothing against dark complexion - i am one myself - in fact I am darker than Krishna!!
I fully accept your criticism of asians preferring the fairer skin - it is something ingrained in their DNA - strangely even the dark ones will critisize another who is darker - LOL!!!
Yes i agree with you - if Pinto were darker - i doubt he would have as many support as is now. and me thinks me hear some ramblings that it is not so but my friends it is the god honest truth!!.
The day we accept the the dark and the fair as equals, we would indeed be a little more liberated!!
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: excelsa7

While I agree with your point that Krishna and Pintu are very compatible - I completely disagree with your indirect insinuation that they are also not compatible in they way they look together (on the surface). Krishna is beautifully physically ... and I have to wonder if so many of Pintu's fans would be so crazy about him if he were darker.

Coming from a non-indian culture - I find it sad, distasteful and PATHETIC that so many indians ... even those within the indian diaspora place so much emphasis on the colour of one's skin - with lighter complexions being considered more beautiful!!! Why???? Can someone please explain this to me? Why do you separate yourselves from each other in such a ridiculous and unnecessary way? DO you not know that all of you - whether light skinned or dark skinned are still considered 'black' or at best 'coloured' by the rest of the world? Why the self-imposed racism? In the eyes of everyone else - your colour is practically the SAME!!

Also it is very sad to see that most of the actresses in Bollywood and in the indian soaps are fair-skinned - with very few cases being someone of a 'darker' complexion! It's also SHAMEFUL that the way this society forces women to try to lighten the complexion by the use of all these bleaching creams etc... What an absolute shame...

From someone who is very well acquainted with your culture - but not part of it - I implore you to open your minds and get with the rest of the world - which actually appreciates beauty in darker skinned women!!

wow well said and i totally agree with you...just because Krishna is dark doesn't mean shes not beautiful and it is sad to see somebody discriminate against their own people :(

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i beg to differ with u ..

they both looked forced 🤢
too artificial ..😛
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@red

u may right abt few ppl saying this ..but in reality which guy wants a fair complexion girl as his wife who is not good in nature ..😉

definitely not ..he may be temporarily attracted to fair complexion girl ..but a guy always wants to be with a woman with good heart rather a girl who is fair but foolish
Edited by pesi11 - 12 years ago