PRISHNA SCENE! ❤️

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When Babloo Bhaiya told Pintu to say Congrats to Krishna and then Krishna thanked him back, and then all the recaps it was one of the most amazing scenes yet! KINNY WAS OUTSTANDING...ahhh his expressions were priceless and just showed how much he cares for Krishna!😳 I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I WAS WATCHING THAT SCENE 😛 anyone agree???

Also the way Pintu says PINKY OMG so funny!!! loved that scene tooo 😊

DOES KRISHNA know PINTU-PINKY marriage is fixed?? someone tell me I can't fiqure it out.

I AM all caught up with the episodes yay now back to work LOL and start watching one epi at a time 😛

Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urshiep

When Babloo Bhaiya told Pintu to say Congrats to Krishna and then Krishna thanked him back, and then all the recaps it was one of the most amazing scenes yet! KINNY WAS OUTSTANDING...ahhh his expressions were priceless and just showed how much he cares for Krishna!😳 I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I WAS WATCHING THAT SCENE 😛 anyone agree???

Also the way Pintu says PINKY OMG so funny!!! loved that scene tooo 😊

DOES KRISHNA know PINTU-PINKY marriage is fixed?? someone tell me I can't fiqure it out.

I AM all caught up with the episodes yay now back to work LOL and start watching one epi at a time 😛

That Question Running In My Head Too... I Don't Think Pintu Know That His Marriage Fixed With Pinky Too...Pintu-Krishna N Pintu-Pinky Is Mind-Blowing Kinshuk, Shivshakti, Mitali, Expression Is Really Awesome, Especially Kinshuk, Shivshakti They Rocked Thursday And Friday Episode, There Funny Scene Together Is Outstanding...The Dream That Pinky Thought Pintu In A Groom Outfit ,Kinshuk Look So Nice And Cute... The Look Pintu Gave Krishna Is So Cute It Was Like I Can't Take My Eyes Always From Her, When Will She Be Mine...😉
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Urshiep

No Krishna doesn't know abt Pintu-pinky marrige but Pintu knows it as TTS already told Pintu when he takes promise frm him .

Yes I lovedd lovedd dis Prishna scene ,It was marvellous n so beautiful . The Handshake offering part was amazing , n d USP was Prishna's BG music "Piya reh piya " ., awww it was so melodious n Prishna were seen totally in love wid each other in dis scene . The shyness, the embarassment, the love in both of their eyes were clearly visible. 😳😍

Hahaa I also loved Pintu-Pinky scenes on Thurs n fri. OMGG Th way DBPS was trying his best 2 get away frm Pinky , his expressions were hilarious n soo cutee . I was laughngg by seeng poor guy's halat.😆. Kinshuk is best yaar, noone can b like him . he is king of expressions . n he was mindblowing in all dis scenes . He is best yaar.😃
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@Urshiep

No Krishna doesn't know abt Pintu-pinky marrige but Pintu knows it as TTS already told Pintu when he takes promise frm him .

Yes I lovedd lovedd dis Prishna scene ,It was marvellous n so beautiful . The Handshake offering part was amazing , n d USP was Prishna's BG music "Piya reh piya " ., awww it was so melodious n Prishna were seen totally in love wid each other in dis scene . The shyness, the embarassment, the love in both of their eyes were clearly visible. 😳😍

Hahaa I also loved Pintu-Pinky scenes on Thurs n fri. OMGG Th way DBPS was trying his best 2 get away frm Pinky , his expressions were hilarious n soo cutee . I was laughngg by seeng poor guy's halat.😆. Kinshuk is best yaar, noone can b like him . he is king of expressions . n he was mindblowing in all dis scenes . He is best yaar.😃

I agree with you :) is there a youtube link to the tune Piya reh piya if you know or a full song??? I LOVE IT :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree with you :) is there a youtube link to the tune Piya reh piya if you know or a full song??? I LOVE IT :)

Sorry dear There is no YT link for Prishna's BG music but U will find MP3 link in media Gallery . 😃
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Like moni said, there isn't. But if you like, I can upload it on YT 😳
580212 thumbnail
hey thanks but i downloaded from Media Gallery! :) so you don't have to go to that trouble.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the Prishna scenes to the core...

Both are so good in expressions... but honestly main Kinshuk ki taraf hi dekhti rehti hoon...

he is tooo goood...
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree, i was happy too, i enjoy prishna scenes
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, did you observe today the way Krishna was looking at Pinky when she said she can get engaged any day ?? I couldn't read much into it, but definitely Krishna was looking serious about the news. What do you say ?