Sonu Bitwa - the darling of all

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonu bitwa - the darling of all is now darling of Krishna as well ?? yesterday how she took his hand and led him away from Pintu. And Sonu did not mind leaving his chaachu. I loved this scene yesterday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
awww Yeah I 2 noticed it . Sonu leaves his fav Chote papa's hand n goes wid her future Choti maa 😆😉.I think He 2 is aware of Prishna So abhi se he is making habit of accepting Krishna as his lovely choti Maa who will b darling of his chote papa 😳😉.me2 lovedd tht scene . I also lovedd d small part where DBPS lifts sonu after he sees sonu is touching music system . hehe I was laughng d way DBPS was holding him n then gives 2 his bhabhi 😆. but Whtever it is Sontu(sonu-pintu) relationship will always be lovely n treat 2 watch . I always lovedd their small scenes . still remember tht choclate scene .😳😉
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love how Pinto is protective of Sonu bitwa and keeps an eye on him. I think Pinto also spoils Sonu just as much as TTS does . Sonu should complain to Pinto that Pinky took his ball away from him a few days ago when they came to his house as if they were entering their apple garden to get some apples.

Anyways Pinto is Sonu's protector and enabler.😃 So I think it is safe to say Pinto Singh is Sonu bitwa's role model.
😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonu is the spoiled good kid always in favor of his Chacha, Pinto 😉 And Krishna is soon to be chachi. Toh uski good books meri toh use ana hi hai 😳 Smart boy he is at such young age! :D
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonu is favourite as he is our DBPS's Nephew and like Uncle like Nephew - everyone's favourite. 😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too love Sontu chemistry. Yes DBPS seems to be protective for sonu and sonu is spoilt little kid. I also like how sonu left his CP hand and went ahead with his future CM so lovingly which he don't do specially when pinky came or when pinky try.

It will be must watch scene seeing pinky trying to indulge Sonu to woo DBPS in front and making faces at back while Sonu becoming difficult task for her to take care.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

awww Yeah I 2 noticed it . Sonu leaves his fav Chote papa's hand n goes wid her future Choti maa 😆😉.I think He 2 is aware of Prishna So abhi se he is making habit of accepting Krishna as his lovely choti Maa who will b darling of his chote papa 😳😉.me2 lovedd tht scene . I also lovedd d small part where DBPS lifts sonu after he sees sonu is touching music system . hehe I was laughng d way DBPS was holding him n then gives 2 his bhabhi 😆. but Whtever it is Sontu(sonu-pintu) relationship will always be lovely n treat 2 watch . I always lovedd their small scenes . still remember tht choclate scene .😳😉

Agreed with everything you said and I can't wait until the bold happens!

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I love how Pinto is protective of Sonu bitwa and keeps an eye on him. I think Pinto also spoils Sonu just as much as TTS does . Sonu should complain to Pinto that Pinky took his ball away from him a few days ago when they came to his house as if they were entering their apple garden to get some apples.

Anyways Pinto is Sonu's protector and enabler.😃 So I think it is safe to say Pinto Singh is Sonu bitwa's role model.
😃

I think there is a saying somewhere that children and animals are a good judge of character. Maybe that is why he so readily accepted Krishna yet will not do the same of Pinky.
Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago