Babloo Singh : Playing Cupid and Mentor

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Babloo Singh is Krishn'a Mentor. Under his guidance, Krishna would become the officer anyways.

Also I see another role for Babloo Singh ji. He has been playing the means to the end result Prishna.

1) Babloo ji asks Pintoo ji, leave your masti and come to my college and bam! Krishna and Pintoo meet! Then we know what happened..

2)Bablooji is always taking Pintu's help and which leaves plenty of chance for Pintu to interact with Krishna.
a) Be it tempo scene when Babloo takes Pintu's bike,
b) Be it taking Krishna to Patna examination center when BS asks him to,
c) Be it to fix Swati's marriage at Badaiyya when BS makes him the executor of his plan,
d) Be it to congratulate Krishna by making Pintu drive the car (come on BS, don't you know how to drive and come to meet Krishna's family all alone, why drag Pinto also?

What will Pintu do without his Babloo Bhaiya ?

And now Babloo's wife,
While BS plays the unknowing Cupid to Prishna, Babloo's wife is now the only one who knows, how much Pintu likes Krishna. Let's see what she will do in future. We could see her jolly side today out of her TTS rules house-hold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice post dear . n I fully aggree wid ur every point . BS defo is one of d cupids 2 bring Prishna more close . ALl reasons u gave clearly indicates tht BS is indirect medium thru wich Prishna hav interaction .

oh I lovedd DBPS Bhabhi yest . She is so naughty . She knew clearly tht how much DBPS loves Krishna . She realized it on the day of swati's marrige only . n Yest She was fultoo in Bhabhi mood πŸ˜†, Usne poor Pintu ki completely waat laga di thi , she teased him soo much yest .πŸ˜†.But I loveddd d interatctions b/w Pintu n his bhabhi soo much . They share typical Devar-Bhabhi relationshp πŸ˜ƒ. Letzz see wht she will do for Prishna in future .
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice point and totally agree with you. Babloo, wife and son Sonu, all three of them work towards bringing Prishna together! It was sweet to watch bhabhi yesterday and then the sweet, sarcastic, comment that Pinto made. There should surely be more of it to come in future. They are like cupids in action who is killing stupid (if you know, it's like evil of cupid πŸ˜†) in this case, stupid would be TTS? 😳 Would love to see that war πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

Nice point and totally agree with you. Babloo, wife and son Sonu, all three of them work towards bringing Prishna together! It was sweet to watch bhabhi yesterday and then the sweet, sarcastic, comment that Pinto made. There should surely be more of it to come in future. They are like cupids in action who is killing stupid (if you know, it's like evil of cupid πŸ˜†) in this case, stupid would be TTS? 😳 Would love to see that war πŸ˜†

Khushi It would b very very interesting 2 see these three bringing Prishna close 😳.Imagine Neither Pintu is aware of their plans nor Krishna n these 3 makes Prishna meet somewhere in alone on d day of Pintu's marrige . OMGG Wht a thrilling scene it would be 😍.Would lovee 2 see dis πŸ˜‰
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Khushi It would b very very interesting 2 see these three bringing Prishna close 😳.Imagine Neither Pintu is aware of their plans nor Krishna n these 3 makes Prishna meet somewhere in alone on d day of Pintu's marrige . OMGG Wht a thrilling scene it would be 😍.Would lovee 2 see dis πŸ˜‰

Yes, it sure would be! Neither of them know but unknowingly, fall in their traps and continue to get closer. But I don't see all 3 of them together... I mean it's hard to imagine Babloo bhaiya talking to bhabhi much. Like till now, he's been mostly serious type...? =/ Haha, marriage thoughts already? I guess it'd be a while till THAT happens.
[QUOTE=Princess_Khushi]

Yes, it sure would be! Neither of them know but unknowingly, fall in their traps and continue to get closer. But I don't see all 3 of them together... I mean it's hard to imagine Babloo bhaiya talking to bhabhi much. Like till now, he's been mostly serious type...? =/ Haha, marriage thoughts already? I guess it'd be a while till THAT happens.
[/QUOTE ]

HAhaa dear I m not talking abt Prishna's marrige πŸ˜† but we can imagine dis on Pintu-pinky pre-marrige time when Pintu will b upset tht He loves Krishna but then also he is forced 2 marry Pinky , on other hand Krishna 2 will b thinking tht now She will never ever get Pintu in her life . n In all dis, BS ,his wife n Sonu comes as a rescuer n makes prishna realize tht they r incomplete wout each other n wht mistake they r going 2 do by getting seprated πŸ˜‰. but like U said It's hard 2 imagine BS talking so much wid his wife abt Pintu n his feelings for Krishna . but whatzz wrong in hoping so we can hope .rght ? πŸ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

HAhaa dear I m not talking abt Prishna's marrige πŸ˜† but we can imagine dis on Pintu-pinky pre-marrige time when Pintu will b upset tht He loves Krishna but then also he is forced 2 marry Pinky , on other hand Krishna 2 will b thinking tht now She will never ever get Pintu in her life . n In all dis, BS ,his wife n Sonu comes as a rescuer n makes prishna realize tht they r incomplete wout each other n wht mistake they r going 2 do by getting seprated πŸ˜‰. but like U said It's hard 2 imagine BS talking so much wid his wife abt Pintu n his feelings for Krishna . but whatzz wrong in hoping so we can hope .rght ? πŸ˜‰

Oh!! Haha, that way, it'll be great to see! Hope he does realize before marriage of them. Though the symptons are already being shown πŸ˜ƒ Well, why do I suspect that Krishna will fall for him anytime soon? I mean she's still strong and hasn't shown any sort of 'love' feelings towards him... =/ Yup! Surely can hope so. Guess we can imagine that once it starts happening πŸ˜†

Oh!! Haha, that way, it'll be great to see! Hope he does realize before marriage of them. Though the symptons are already being shown πŸ˜ƒ Well, why do I suspect that Krishna will fall for him anytime soon? I mean she's still strong and hasn't shown any sort of 'love' feelings towards him... =/ Yup! Surely can hope so. Guess we can imagine that once it starts happening πŸ˜†

Dear krishna 2 had fallen for our sweetu Pintu . n she showed it also . First when she apologises 2 Pintu in d shiv temple abt wht she said 2 him in examination centre , the way she was looking at him when he was looking away , she was continuesly looking at him . Second During swati's marrige we got so many symptoms tht she is in love . like d mirror scene where she thinks abt Pintu abt tht maang teeka n smiles , then d scene when he throws flowers on her but instead of getting angey she smiles n shies , then d suitcase handling scene where both holds d suitcase on one time n the eyelock was d biggest proof tht she is in love wid Pintu . Last Thurs epi the handshake part , If she wouldn't b in love then she wouldn't hav hesistated 2 handshake wid him . Also when pintu was leaving how sweety she was just staring him n smiling . SO all dis shows her love only. 😳
-Araina- thumbnail

Dear krishna 2 had fallen for our sweetu Pintu . n she showed it also . First when she apologises 2 Pintu in d shiv temple abt wht she said 2 him in examination centre , the way she was looking at him when he was looking away , she was continuesly looking at him . Second During swati's marrige we got so many symptoms tht she is in love . like d mirror scene where she thinks abt Pintu abt tht maang teeka n smiles , then d scene when he throws flowers on her but instead of getting angey she smiles n shies , then d suitcase handling scene where both holds d suitcase on one time n the eyelock was d biggest proof tht she is in love wid Pintu . Last Thurs epi the handshake part , If she wouldn't b in love then she wouldn't hav hesistated 2 handshake wid him . Also when pintu was leaving how sweety she was just staring him n smiling . SO all dis shows her love only. 😳

Oh Goodness! I need to rewatch it all without getting distracted then... That time, I guess I was multi-tasking and was just hearing the dialogues and not watching them... Sorry for the MU πŸ˜† About handshake, I never thought about it that way! I just thought that she was still strong on her beliefs as she always does 'namaste' to everyone instead of our modern handshakes😳 She's in LOVE! Now I love that thought πŸ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Goodness! I need to rewatch it all without getting distracted then... That time, I guess I was multi-tasking and was just hearing the dialogues and not watching them... Sorry for the MU πŸ˜† About handshake, I never thought about it that way! I just thought that she was still strong on her beliefs as she always does 'namaste' to everyone instead of our modern handshakes😳 She's in LOVE! Now I love that thought πŸ˜†

i will not say love at this time. Its too early.

At this time, both Pintu and Krishna have mutual admiration for each other and most important thing is that they both are aware of it. And they are so comfortable with each other that, they don't mind being angry, apologetic, understanding with each other as the situation demands from them. And they do not harbour intense feelings to dispose themselves into displeased or weak state of mind.

What's more interesting is inspite of their admiration, they are not yet ready to uproot themselves from what they believe is right. They are giving plenty of space to each other within their own personal space and is letting the other enjoy his or her freedom being in that other's space. Its like the tiger allowing the other animal to stray in his territory..I shouldn't have drawn animal scene to make you understand metaphorically, but it is apt one. They let each other stray into their space, it doesn't affect them, they do not become aggressive, defensive, repulsive or attracted, but their is that sincere admiration in their eyes which goes straight into their heart. Its like that peace and contentment that they achieve just by looking at each other is enough for them.

And this is so much in direct contrast with what Pinto feels when Pinky strays into his space. And more offensively and disrespectfully, Pinky fails to see Pintu as she should, but is always imagining her as his Dulha, her possession.