Babloo insisting that Krishna give TTS prashad

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So what do y'all think the reason is why Mr. Babloo Singh was insisting that Krisha be the one to personally give TTS the prashad?

Could it be because he knows what his father is like and that he will probably cause problems for Krishna down the road and he is hoping that this will be a step towards making amends? Or is for another reason?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ParmB

So what do y'all think the reason is why Mr. Babloo Singh was insisting that Krisha be the one to personally give TTS the prashad?

Could it be because he knows what his father is like and that he will probably cause problems for Krishna down the road and he is hoping that this will be a step towards making amends? Or is for another reason?

I thought about it for some time. Then finally gave in to my instinct. He is training her to tread on his foot-steps (apne nakshe kadam pe chalana). Babloo and Krishna have same wavelength with regards to truth, principles, honesty, values.. He fearlessly tries to hold his head high before his towering high and over-bearing father because he knows he is on the side of truth. Indirectly he is asking Krishna not to bow down because some man had slandered name..She has to boldly face her opponents and go on in her struggle to lead the life as per her choice.

Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

I thought about it for some time. Then finally gave in to my instinct. He is training her to tread on his foot-steps (apne nakshe kadam pe chalana). Babloo and Krishna have same wavelength with regards to truth, principles, honesty, values.. He fearlessly tries to hold his head high before his towering high and over-bearing father because he knows he is on the side of truth. Indirectly he is asking Krishna not to bow down because some man had slandered name..She has to boldly face her opponents and go on in her struggle to lead the life as per her choice.

Yes, that could be the reason too rather than trying to make amends with his father. I just finished watching it when I posted this so have not fully digested & dissected the epi yet.

As per the bold, I am in 100% agreement with you and in fact stated pretty much the same in another post where the topic was about the following:

"Why can't TTS make the intelligent choice? It was regarding his choosing Pinky rather than Krishna to be his future DIL.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree wid U both tht Babloo wants Krishna 2 face TTS , he wants her 2 be bold infront of TTS n others . He is making her strong n making her learn how 2 face ur critics
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have nothing more to add after the above comments... Agree with them all . ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ParmB

Yes, that could be the reason too rather than trying to make amends with his father. I just finished watching it when I posted this so have not fully digested & dissected the epi yet.

As per the bold, I am in 100% agreement with you and in fact stated pretty much the same in another post where the topic was about the following:

"Why can't TTS make the intelligent choice? It was regarding his choosing Pinky rather than Krishna to be his future DIL.

Sorry could not reply to this post promptly due to prior weekend functions. @ bold red That was a post I made.

I feel the same furthermore I think he is preparing her for the upcoming interview by making her steel her nerves by confronting TTS this way. Sometimes we have to face our fears or obstacles head on to shine , just like going on stage ( somehting like stage fright).

I would like to elaborate more but I think that will suffice it for now. Let's see how the interview goes. BS already mentioned that she will give the interview in a different way. Lets see how different it gets!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Sorry could not reply to this post promptly due to prior weekend functions. @ bold red That was a post I made.

I feel the same furthermore I think he is preparing her for the upcoming interview by making her steel her nerves by confronting TTS this way. Sometimes we have to face our fears or obstacles head on to shine , just like going on stage ( somehting like stage fright).

I would like to elaborate more but I think that will suffice it for now. Let's see how the interview goes. BS already mentioned that she will give the interview in a different way. Lets see how different it gets!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well looks like our reasoning was correct๐Ÿ˜›.