TOI:Real avatar of TV actress-Mitali

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

On TV they may sport the traditional look, but in real life, these actresses clamour to look glamorous. Neha Maheshwri draws up a list...

Akaansha Singh: She plays a widow named Mrs Vyas in her debut show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors and as expected, she is seen wearing simple cotton saris sans make-up. Akaansha, in real life, wears all possible casual clothes like denims, dungarees, shorts, skirts, tunics and occasionally, a salwar-kameez. She says, "I am most comfortable in shorts and jeans. I was very fond of saris but since I'm wearing it on a daily basis, the craze is decreasing."

Giaa Manek Given her quiet and self-sacrificing on-screen image as Gopi Bahu in Saath Nibhana Saathiya, one might confuse her to be a shy girl in real life as well, but the girl is quite a prankster and a brat. Diametrically contrary to her screen , she is friendly and gutsy. "While Gopi talks extremely softly and slowly, I speak so fast off screen that people actually tell me to repeat myself all the time. I like to go clubbing once in a while." Giaa loves to get clicked and is always prim and proper to please the camera. She says, "I am not fussy about clothes and am comfortable in everything."

Rucha Hasabnis She plays the antagonist in Saath Nibhana Saathiya and justifiably so, dons a bit more modern look than the protagonist Gopi Bahu. In real life, Rucha likes wearing saris, particularly the netted ones, but her all-time favourite attire is blue jeans and a white shirt.

Deepika Singh Though she talks less as Sandhya in Diya Aur Baati, Deepika carries quite a contrasting image in real life. Always seen in saris in her serial now, Deepika avoids wearing one off-camera. Says she, "Saris are big no-no for me since I am not married. I prefer wearing casuals and skirts and for parties, I like to wear one-pieces and skirts that suit me."

Mitali Nag Mitali Nag aka Krishna plays a deglam salwar-kameez clad girl-next-door in Afsar Bitiya but in real life, she looks just the opposite. "I hardly get a chance to wear saris. Usually I wear dresses and since the time I have started shooting I find jeans teamed up with casual tees to be the most comfortable attire," she says.

source:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Real-avatar-of-TV-actress/articleshow/11649656.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx For Sharing This Article...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for d article. I want 2 see Mitali in Jeans n Tees offscreen.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for Sharing. 😊

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good to know! Would love to see some snaps of her while on the set wearing her comfortable outfit :)