Why can't TTS make the intelligent choice?

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Why can't TTS make the intelligent choice and make Krishna his daughter-in-law rather than Pinky?

I guess he wants someone whom he can control but what would happen later down the road if Pinky decides she does not want to follow TTS orders just for the sake of it. That she want the things she wants and not what another person wants for her.

If he chooses Krishna as his daughter-in-law he would have an intelligent daughter-in-law who would make good decisions regarding her profession and her family.

This is all but conjecture. But TTS should remember that Pride goeth before the fall if he prides himself in being the most intelligent man in his family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post dear but If TTS will make intelligent choice then how will d show get twist n turns 😉So for tht We hav 2 see TTS rejecting Krishna , DBPS houng against TTS n supporting Krishna n finally marrige of Prishna 😃
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Yeah I know! But I don't want the show to end after Prishna marriage.
That's why I made the post. The shows tag even suggests that she would have to fight social justice even after her marriage.

Let's see if she can change TTS viewpoint and then change the social customs in her rural area. Pinto can come along for the ride sometimes having conflicting views of what she is upto.

I'd like her journey to end in her becoming a minister atleast😆

By the way does any show currently is addressing the issue of wife having a higher education than the husband?

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That's why I made the post. The shows tag even suggests that she would have to fight social justice even after her marriage.

Let's see if she can change TTS viewpoint and then change the social customs in her rural area. Pinto can come along for the ride sometimes having conflicting views of what she is upto.

By the way does any show currently is addressing the issue of wife having a higher education than the husband?

yeah there is show on SP Diya baati aur hum in whch d lead actress wants 2 be IPS officer but her Husband is Halwai
0-SD-0 thumbnail

like it. my like button not working..

about your post.

And it will happen. There's a lot to come once she becomes BDO, that's what the show producers tell. I guess Krishna's problems will never end at each stage of her life, but she will shimmer throughout her transitioning from Beti to Afsar Beti to Afsar Bahu. The initial launch article said the show will showcase Krishna struggle as the dutiful daughter, daughter-in-law and honest and upright Govt office. Now doesn't the word "HONEST" ring alarm bells to us ?? with TTS being all about money, goona gardi while getting the contracts and honoring them ?
Seems Krishna will have enemies at office as well..

😉
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Let's see what happens next as in the near future two cast members will be added.
One will be a negative CDO ( Chief Development Officer) and I'm not sure about what the other would be.Maybe a positive character who falls in love with Pinky.😃
I read some article on this but can't seem to find it at the moment.

But lets hope we get to see a show that highlights Krishna and her life and the path she choose for herself😃.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you. Hoped he make an intelligent choice. But looks like he'll pay for it later ;)

But right now, TTS is a lot full of himself and once Krishna breaks his ego and illegal practices, it should be all fine.

About the show ending after marriage, it won't happen as I'm sure they will show her struggles after her marriage and dream as well.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why can't TTS make the intelligent choice and make Krishna his daughter-in-law rather than Pinky?

I guess he wants someone whom he can control but what would happen later down the road if Pinky decides she does not want to follow TTS orders just for the sake of it. That she want the things she wants and not what another person wants for her.

If he chooses Krishna as his daughter-in-law he would have an intelligent daughter-in-law who would make good decisions regarding her profession and her family.

This is all but conjecture. But TTS should remember that Pride goeth before the fall if he prides himself in being the most intelligent man in his family.

He has made an intelligent choice. He is looking for someone that is going to be useful to him in his underhanded methods for winning contracts. Who will be able to help him by bribing others etc so business contracts will come his way. With Pinky he will get that. Pinky and her whole family is like that.

Krishna on the other hand is like his older son Babloo who does things with integrity and honesty. How then would he be able to use Krishna to further his own fortune??? She wouldn't be one to bribe others or send work his way. She would look for equality, would do things on basis of merit etc so how would that benefit him? Not only is she the daughter of his servant but she is poor and honest to boot? As for TTS, thinking that is not a wise choice, so for him he has made the best choice by choosing Pinky.

We all know that she isn't the best choice for Pintu but for TTS and his way of thinking she definitely is the most intelligent choice.

Edited by ParmB - 12 years ago