DBPS in BLUE 2dy looked FREAKING HOT!!!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGG 2dy DBPS was wearing BLUE Kurta . n My God He looked sooo soo hottt n freaking awosome . Kinshuk why u r so hott yaar . OMGG He looked soo handsome n Good looking 😍 .n 2dy He was awosome compeltely stole d show wid his hilarious expressions 👏😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true moni he was looked really hot in blue😳...loved today's epi
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just one word: Expressions 😍
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He seems to look good in all colours and his expressions are just mindblowing
i loved his expressions when he was talking to pinky- the best when she excuses herself to talk on her phone and her mum praises her english- i laughed so much at that
Edited by NivRen_1 - 12 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep true he was looking so hot today in his blue dress I just loved him
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone so xcited 2 have just sent out my first post nywaz i just wana say is there anytng pintu would' nt luk gud in
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRen_1

He seems to look good in all colours and his expressions are just mindblowing

i loved his expressions when he was talking to pinky- the best when she excuses herself to talk on her phone and her mum praises her english- i laughed so much at that

I also think all colours suit him! Even lime green looks amazing on him!

and the part where she says "Excuse I" was hilarious!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ParmB

I also think all colours suit him! Even lime green looks amazing on him!

and the part where she says "Excuse I" was hilarious!

I aggree Each n every color suits him. Each n every dress wheather take Bussiness suits , casuals like he used 2 wear in his previous shows or his latest hott n dashing Kurtas , Tight Tees in AB He absolutely looks amazing n so dashing n handsome in everythng . 😳

haha d best part was dis only whch u r saying . OMGG Pintu's expresisons when pinky says Excuse I n Dehati starts appreciating her daughter's english , Hahaa OMGg His expresisons were damnn good as if he was telling OMGG Wht u r telling ? 😆
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I aggree Each n every color suits him. Each n every dress wheather take Bussiness suits , casuals like he used 2 wear in his previous shows or his latest hott n dashing Kurtas , Tight Tees in AB He absolutely looks amazing n so dashing n handsome in everythng . 😳

haha d best part was dis only whch u r saying . OMGG Pintu's expresisons when pinky says Excuse I n Dehati starts appreciating her daughter's english , Hahaa OMGg His expresisons were damnn good as if he was telling OMGG Wht u r telling ? 😆

Yes that scene was defintely worthy of a ROFLMA acronym!😆

As for his clothes, I have only ever seen him in this show and I think he always looks amazing in all the kurtas he wears. I might have to look up some of his previous serials and see how looked, what I mean 😳 is how he acted in those!😆