Pintu ka andaaz...sabse niraala...

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

kal ke episode mein Pintu was really the high point...

His look towards Krishna and waiting to congratulate her...

Krishna's realisation of his role in her success...zabardasti waalaa...

baar baar badhaai dena...aur na jaane kya kuch kehne ki koshish karna - bagair shabdon ke - ( jo hum sab Kinshukians samajh chuke hain...)

and finally what took the cake was his complete disgust on seeing Pinky that too forcefully haath pakad lena...

loved his jaldbaazi in getting back home and that cute little smile of his towards Pinky with so many bye...s - take care...s

ab kal ka nyota would be interesting to watch...

Kinshuk you are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I agree. That was a fun scene to watch. I couldn't stop but keep looking at him when he was making faces before and after Pinky came in.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree Yaar. Yest Kinshuk was amazing . His expresisons infront of Krishna n infront of Pinky was mindblowing n sweet n soo cutee. Lovedd him soo much yest . He was superb in showing the attitude 2 Krishna n extremly funny but soo sweet when He was trying 2 run away frm Pinky . it was damnn funny scene .loveddd both d scenes of Prishna n Pinty .
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj toh humaara Pintu kaafi natkhat lag raha tha... in the Babloo and Bhabhi scene...

Then talking of his yellow kurta - he looked so HANDSOME!!!!

Shayad kal woh jayega to meet Krishna raat ke andhere mein... as shown in SBB...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh I completely lovedd yest's Pintu-Babloo-Sargam scene . It was soo cuteee . The way first bhabhi teases DBPS n then DBPS teases his bhabhi was awosome n soo cutee . The flower offering scenes were awosome , lovedd loveddd it . n Woww Kyaa hottt lag raha tha hamara DBPS Uss sexyy Tee mein 😳