Kaam toh aaye jabardasti hi sahi - Pintu:))

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww I loveddd 2dy's episode specially When our DBPS says 2 krishna " Chalo Kaam toh aye , Jabardasti hi sahi " It was soo sweet d way he says it. his expressions were damnn cutee 😳. I lovedd Prishna scene yaar.Seriously Whenever Prishna comes onscreen It reallyy hav some magic. I loveee it. aww d embarassment , d shyness of Krishna saying Pintu thank u , Shyness of DBPS when he says her congratzzz .how sweetly he says " Bahutt Bahutt badhai " awww it was very cutee. I lovedd how they strated d Prishna scene , BS standing n saying 2 DBPS tht Give badhai n when DBPS asks him to whom ? the way Krishna comes frm his behind n DBPS reaction was awosome . The Handshake offering part was d highlight n unexpected πŸ˜‰ . kyaa yaar krishna Handshake hi kar leti , how swetly he offeres u but u folds ur both hands in return , kuch toh ishaare samjho hamare sweetu ke .Last part was also very sweet , DBPS till last sees n adores krishna wid a sweet smile . Haii Iski smile pe toh main marti hun yaar 😍.Can'tt waitt for tomm 2 get more Prishna scenes 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too loved it Moni. Dekha mera prediction sahi hua badhai dega vo bhi attitude ke saath. Even I loved the part he was not making an eye contact with krishnaπŸ˜†. He was looking here and there but in the end when he finally gave badhai with an eye contact that time Krishna ne full bezati kar diπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I too loved it Moni. Dekha mera prediction sahi hua badhai dega vo bhi attitude ke saath. Even I loved the part he was not making an eye contact with krishnaπŸ˜†. He was looking here and there but in the end when he finally gave badhai with an eye contact that time Krishna ne full bezati kar diπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† CONGRTAZZZ Tera First ever prediction sahi hua Yupieee πŸ˜† . ohh tht mens ab mere PREDICTION BABA ke Taaz ko khatra hai 😲🀣 .
Even I lovedd tht He was not having any eye contact wid Krishna ,πŸ˜† He was full of attitude 2dy .πŸ˜‰ n Did u noticed his way of Standing liening d car . OMGG HIs Body Lang was awosome n 2 die for 😍. HAhaa Yes waise toh atittude se badhai di but when he seriousy gives her badhai wid having wye contact tht2 by offering d handshake , uski izzaat ka batasha ban gaya πŸ˜›. But It was seriously Unexpected . I mean jaan imagine DBPS khud handshake offer kar raha hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. aww Kaash handshake ho jaata , We would hav got our Prishna's 1st handshake 😍
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems it must have been a lovely scene to watch. Can't wait to go home and watch the episode!!

11 hours to go!!! Koi baat nahin, you guys have fed me something..my waiting will be worth it 😊
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to watch it. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Seems it must have been a lovely scene to watch. Can't wait to go home and watch the episode!!

11 hours to go!!! Koi baat nahin, you guys have fed me something..my waiting will be worth it 😊

Yes It was indeed a very lovely scene . Do watch it . It was mindblowing specially d Handshake part.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved prishna scene and pintu's expressions were awesome
NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the prishna scene, KM expressions are brilliant and their scenes are brilliat to watch
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing scene. I loved how he said congrats to Krishna not once, not twice but three times and with Pinky it was once and even then he managed to include Krishna in it as well by saying it was amazing that 2 girls from the same family passed the exam before actually coming around to congratulating her (of course not as enthusiastically as he did Krishna).πŸ˜‰

I also though it was funny the way he couldn't get away fast enough from Pinky. In fact as many times as he congratulated Krishna is as many times as mentioned leaving.

Also loved how he was smiling at Krishna as he was driving away!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys, I find Krishna so beautiful. when she smiles she looks so divine. No wonder Pintu is in love with her. I am as much in love and can look at her face forever😍

okay okay, I am gonna comment on MN profile to increase her ranking. Same will do for KM else my dear Moni will get upset.

Moni, yaar episode bahut achcha tha. Every scene was nice. And Prishna, they are awesome together. πŸ˜” it will be such a long waiting for me to have hearty contentment.

okay going to sleep now, Dead tiredπŸ₯±

will sleep dreaming about Krishna and Prishna 😍