Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

cv's should give more screen space to pintu...they are using him only to promote the serial but he's been sidelined in the show and has no role to play as such

sorry i dnt agree with u at all AB isn't using kinshuk what constitutes using him is showing him in the 1st 3 minutes of the show forcing us to watch a stupid story, even worse acting until we see him again in the last 3 minutes of the show. here if he isn't needed in a scene he isnt shown and if they do show him they show from the beginning of the show to the end,from the middle to the end or just 1 scene. furthermore even from the initial promos of the show they showed a very small bit of pintu.
i think whoever started watching the show for him knew that the show was going to be different and that he might not have alot of scene time coz they story is essentially about krishna and her struggle. bt i have to say that i have been pleasantry surprised that in showing her struggles the cvs of the show have also shown pintu's struggles to the world he is a brat bt at home he is the peacemaker. AB has just been on for a little over a month and they are in the initially stages of building up these characters whether it is vidya, krishna or pintu all these characters have a long way to go in the show. i dnt feel that kinshuk talent is being wated here. if anything with such a briliant starcast he has to always be at the top of his game.
furthermore i think we kinshuk fans need to realise that we may know what he is capable of, of how talented he is but some ppl have never seen him acting be4 and for these new fans to watch they going to need to watch a show with a proper storyline. this unfortunately isn't a rajan shah show where ppl will continue watching coz they ar aware that he often makes shows that are excellent AB is going to have prove itself.
sorry for the long reply and sorry if i offended any1 just consider me an AB fan who loves the story, the pace, krishna,pintu and prishna but more than that i am just enjoying watching a show where the the whole starcast is as excellent as the main leads. a show where no1 is letting any1 down