Bitiya' to be an 'Afsar' Soon!

crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Zee TV's new show "Afsar Bitiya" is definitely on the very right track. Instead of usual 'saas-bahu' teary dramas, the serial revolves around a small town girl who has big dreams. "Krishna", the protagonist has managed to get her sister married without dowry and this has made everyone proud. In the upcoming episodes, we will see her dreams turning to reality.

Actor Mitali Nag is playing the role of the protagonist, "Krishna". In the coming episodes we will see how Krishna not only passes her examination in merit but also cracks the interview as well! Now, she will soon become the B.D.O. after the UPSC results are out. This serial is also a huge motivation for all the ambitious girls coming from improvised families from smaller cities of the country.

However, to keep the viewers hooked, we will see "Pintoo Singh" and Krishna parting ways because of some misunderstanding.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cv's should give more screen space to pintu...they are using him only to promote the serial but he's been sidelined in the show and has no role to play as such
Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for Sharing nids.

Wonder wht will b d reason for Prishna's MU ? They already hav MU about each other. πŸ˜•
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaazi

cv's should give more screen space to pintu...they are using him only to promote the serial but he's been sidelined in the show and has no role to play as such

sorry dear..i couldnt agree with u... coz we always get to see pinto😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news we will wait to see how the story will unfold
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gud and bad news --both together ...great that Krishna does become the BDO ; very bad and sad that Prishna are going to move away...but they cant be apart for long, that we all know :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good or bad? But wondering what other MU could they have.. Waiting for it to see...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope this will be good turning point in AB.

I hope next week will be more exciting.
prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think pinky will be the reason for pinto n krishna MU. btw with bihari dihati n TTS kya kam hai MU ke liye.πŸ˜”
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

I hope this will be good turning point in AB.

I hope next week will be more exciting.

Yea dis will b Very Good n interesting high point in AB . Gonna b very very interesting . I reallyy want 2 see n I m eagerly watngg for d confrontation b/w Prishna where they will decide not 2 see each other's face again . tht gonna b very thrilling n exciting scriptwise also n acting wise also as Both Kinshuk n Mitali r Fantastic , mindblowing n superb actors . πŸ‘πŸΌ