Pintuji ka Bigda hua Laptop LOL :P

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† I was laughng so much 2dy by seeng our sweetu DBPS face when His Lappy was not working hehe Poor guy was trying soo much but in return babloo was scolding him 1st for not charging d lappy as charged got off n second he didn't hav fast internet ๐Ÿ˜† , He was like Jee Bhaiya Jee Bhaiya all d time ๐Ÿคฃ . But He looked 2 cutee 2dy when He was tryingg soo much , Haan Haan Pintuji we know aapko bahut jaldi tha Krishna ka result jaanne ka so u were more then excited .I understand Pintuji ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ . OMG He was 2 cuteee when he was tryingg so much . ๐Ÿ˜ณ Ek baat toh hai DBPS ka Laptop bhi DBPS ki tarah bigda hua hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fully agree...jaldo se sudhar jaao dono -

lap top bhi aur aap bhi Pintu ji...

We miss you and love you...Kinshuk... want to see you a lot more...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha true even I was laughing too much. His laptop was bigda hua machine. Omg pehle charge nahi tha, phir light chala gayi aur jab dono aaya to Pintu ji ka internet slow ho gaya. His face was like cute chota baccha when BS scolded him and ahem ahem why he was so excited we all know. Akhir Krishna ji ke saath usne bhi to mehnat ki usse cheeke se kidnap kar ke jabardasti exam dilaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Itni mehnat ke baad excitement to hona hi tha Haina๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Haha true even I was laughing too much. His laptop was bigda hua machine. Omg pehle charge nahi tha, phir light chala gayi aur jab dono aaya to Pintu ji ka internet slow ho gaya. His face was like cute chota baccha when BS scolded him and ahem ahem why he was so excited we all know. Akhir Krishna ji ke saath usne bhi to mehnat ki usse cheeke se kidnap kar ke jabardasti exam dilaya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Itni mehnat ke baad excitement to hona hi tha Haina๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† I know He was looking like a cutee swwetu chotu bacha . Haaa I know Krishna ko chekhe se kidnap kiya , jabardasti exam dilaya , aur toh aur Chanta tak maar diya iske kaaran uss bechare ko kitna kuch sunna pada. toh excited toh hona hi tha usse ๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was like a comedy of errors. There was much to laugh at the antics of today.

Pinky for switching off the switch. Pinto for his laptop. ( and what's with Mindows and Doogle๐Ÿ˜ƒ) he should switch to windows 7 and should have google) I know it's a copy right thing but it made me laugh.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Today's episode was like a comedy of errors. There was much to laugh at the antics of today.

Pinky for switching off the switch. Pinto for his laptop. ( and what's with Mindows and Doogle๐Ÿ˜ƒ) he should switch to windows 7 and should have google) I know it's a copy right thing but it made me laugh.

It was not error dear. Like U said It was abt Copyright n they couldn't hav use d exact name So they changed it .
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omggg lol waititng eagerlyy to watch todays epi yaar
sounds exciting ...
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

It was not error dear. Like U said It was abt Copyright n they couldn't hav use d exact name So they changed it .

It was an error of judgment on Pinky's part that made her think switching off modem switch will not let Krishna know that she passed the exam.

It was an error of judgment on Pinto's part that his laptop was fully charged and that the internet wala had fixed the internet speed correctly.

so that's why I said error.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Maybe then he wouldn't have had so many problems๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†