I dnt like the current trak

TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
No offence but i dnt like the current track cz they dnt show Prishna much n i like it tht they r fighting but they dnt show the argument much only 1s or twice! I wnt either PRISHNA luv or PRISHNA fight nt the family problems only but both a little bit of family prob n a little bit of special PRISHNA~ whose wit me?
Edited by sukirti415 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! The main characters should have more screen space and they should also create problems for themselves by their actions.

However the other cast should not be left behind or be there just for the scenery . The thing I agree most is they show so little of the two leading cast.

Also I think it's a bit too much to ask for the leading cast to be in each and every frame. I think they should appear in the frame within reason . If the story to tell is good I have no complaints. Anyways this show should also get an award for ensemble cast so it's not a bad thing that the other cast are highlighted on different days.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes I also think tht There shld b more screen space for Lead stars kinshuk n Mitali as they r d main lead stars . but I also think tht rght now whtever is been shown in d show is a/c 2 d Storyline so Be patient n don't worry We will get lotzz of Prishna also but as per in systematic way otherwise it would losse it's charm whch AB currently have.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the entire story is a buildup and events cannot and do not happen in a vaccuum...there's a reason the cv's are showing all of this...they need to set the stage for any further developments in terms of Prishna relationship and the issue/s they are going to face. So while we may not be seeing them too much this past week I'm sure it'll all change very soon
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the title of the show is AFSAR BITIYA as in an officer who is Bitiya as well.

The protagonist is not there where she is all by herself. It is because of her parents as well. Daughters do not exist in isolation and just because we all like her future partner Pintoo, doesn't mean that we should ignore the story line, the set priorities for Krishna and just see Pintoo.

So far Krishna ka paala for one or the other reason sabse paala padta hai (including Tuntun and Ganga), but she has the least need for Pintoo. Still the writers have built up chemistry between them.

Just give it some time. Krishna will become BDO and then daughter-in-law. So there will be Prishna ahead. There are people like us who care about actual story than just romance...

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nishersal

the entire story is a buildup and events cannot and do not happen in a vaccuum...there's a reason the cv's are showing all of this...they need to set the stage for any further developments in terms of Prishna relationship and the issue/s they are going to face. So while we may not be seeing them too much this past week I'm sure it'll all change very soon

I fully aggree wid u . Entre storyline n screenspace is decided n We will get 2 see it sowly as d story will unfold . So we sld wait n watch n enjoy our Fav show AB 😃
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it is boring but in my view it is logical. Many stories just show lead actors without the proper need and space but right now they are showing proper story and it is moving at good pace. True we do want to see Prishna but other relations are aso important which it is showing beautifully. Till now I am loving the work and story going
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I don't think it is boring but in my view it is logical. Many stories just show lead actors without the proper need and space but right now they are showing proper story and it is moving at good pace. True we do want to see Prishna but other relations are aso important which it is showing beautifully. Till now I am loving the work and story going

i agree wit u guyz but wt i am trying 2 say is tht there shud b a little bit of Prishna also they just show other relations cz i luv AB not just bcz of Prishna but bcz its a diff show yet i wnt 2 c some Prishna scenes
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Don't This Track Too.. Pintu And Pinky Marriage Track, Pinky Chasing Pintu And Pintu Running Way For Her And There Not Enough Of PriShna Scene, Always Pinky Coming Between Them, TTS Not Liking Krishna Family, Not Showing The Interview Track...Waiting For The Interview Track And Pintu-Pinky Marriage Track Track...