Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ParmB

I would definitely watch it from the beginning. For an Indian serial this show moves pretty quickly. It's only been on for a month now (I think it started Dec 19th) and each show is only about 20 min long on-line as there are no commercials to watch. You've missed about 5 weeks which is only about 8.5 hours so just think of it as watching 3 Indian movies and you'll be all caught up...

Enjoy the show!!

thanks a lot I have watched 3 or 4 episodes but been too busy to even have a look on here but hoping to keep catching up when I have the time :)
580212 thumbnail
Hey Guys I am a few epiosodes behind only now! YAY!!!! I want more PRISNA Scenes though! really liking the story line and can't wai to partipate in the Forum. DOn't know hw I almost caught with a month worth of catching up 2 do though I ALMOST did it :)

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please feel free to add your thoughts on whether the serial is too fast or too slow. I would also like to know what you think of each and every character. Would also love to know what you think of the story so far.
580212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Please feel free to add your thoughts on whether the serial is too fast or too slow. I would also like to know what you think of each and every character. Would also love to know what you think of the story so far.

Sure I will do that when I have a bit morer time to analyze the characters. I think the serial isn't exactly slow but KRISHNA i hope is aware that PINTU is falling for her other then that other characters have already started showing their true colors and hoping PRISHNA love story isn't too slow and she Becomes a BDO :)

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: urshiep

Hey Guys I am a few epiosodes behind only now! YAY!!!! I want more PRISNA Scenes though! really liking the story line and can't wai to partipate in the Forum. DOn't know hw I almost caught with a month worth of catching up 2 do though I ALMOST did it :)

Woww Thatzz greatt . I m happy tht U r lovingg AB just like us , Anyways it was expected as AB is eriously an excellent show n Prishna r just awosome , noone can take thier eyes off them 😍. Hahah Every1 wants Prishna dear So Don't worry We will get more n more Prishna scenes in furthur episodes , as for now Be ready 2 see Prishna's Misunderstanding as they gonna have big misunderstanding b/w them becozz of which they gonna part ways . Well Do take part in all discussions in d forum . Would lovee 2 read ur views .πŸ˜ƒ

n Yeah Plzzz Do join Fan clubs of kinshuk,Mitali n others n comment on their IF profiles daily twice n LIKE each n every comment. Also don't foret 2 hit Chaskameter in every 10 mins , Ofcourse before hitting d Chaskameter Refresh d page . 😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sure I will do that when I have a bit morer time to analyze the characters. I think the serial isn't exactly slow but KRISHNA i hope is aware that PINTU is falling for her other then that other characters have already started showing their true colors and hoping PRISHNA love story isn't too slow and she Becomes a BDO :)

@ bold I noticed too but was not too sure if she was aware herself that she is falling for Pinto Singh. I think he would be the first to notice this after he accepts his feelings for her. His babhi is there to tease him and find out how he feel about her. Hope she gives him a hard time like she did at that Saraswati Maa pooja
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@ bold I noticed too but was not too sure if she was aware herself that she is falling for Pinto Singh. I think he would be the first to notice this after he accepts his feelings for her. His babhi is there to tease him and find out how he feel about her. Hope she gives him a hard time like she did at that Saraswati Maa pooja

Neither Pintu nor Krishna r aware of their feelings 2wds each other . They didn't realize it tht wht they r feeling for one another is nothng but pure n true love😳 . I also think DBPS will b 1st 2 realize it tht He loves Krishna but then Sometimes I think tht He is brat , doesn't know much abt love (Becozz he didn't experienced it yet) So How he will realize it tht wht he is feeling for Krishna is love . It seems little hard 2 imagine tht DBPS himself will realize it SO I thnk either BS or his wife will make Pintu realize it . On other side Krishns's realization is very simple , She will feel hard 2 accept d fact tht Pintu is getting married wid Pinky . n He is going far frm him . I think d day she will come 2 know abt PIntu-Pinky marrige , tht day will b turning point for krishna regarding her feelings for Pintu . Who knows before DBPS Krishna realizes her love for Pintu as she will see Pintu going far frm her. n It is said naa when a thng whom u love is wid u , U don't give it much importence but as soon as tht thng starts moving far frm u , U suddenly starts realizing it's worh n importence . I think same will happen wid Krishna . 😳

OMGG Wht I was abt 2 reply n Wht I wrote 😲, SO Sorry for such a longgg post πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Glad to hear that you are almost caught up and loving the show! I think it is truly one of the best serials going right now, the story line is fantastic!😊
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Neither Pintu nor Krishna r aware of their feelings 2wds each other . They didn't realize it tht wht they r feeling for one another is nothng but pure n true love😳 . I also think DBPS will b 1st 2 realize it tht He loves Krishna but then Sometimes I think tht He is brat , doesn't know much abt love (Becozz he didn't experienced it yet) So How he will realize it tht wht he is feeling for Krishna is love . It seems little hard 2 imagine tht DBPS himself will realize it SO I thnk either BS or his wife will make Pintu realize it . On other side Krishns's realization is very simple , She will feel hard 2 accept d fact tht Pintu is getting married wid Pinky . n He is going far frm him . I think d day she will come 2 know abt PIntu-Pinky marrige , tht day will b turning point for krishna regarding her feelings for Pintu . Who knows before DBPS Krishna realizes her love for Pintu as she will see Pintu going far frm her. n It is said naa when a thng whom u love is wid u , U don't give it much importence but as soon as tht thng starts moving far frm u , U suddenly starts realizing it's worh n importence . I think same will happen wid Krishna . 😳

OMGG Wht I was abt 2 reply n Wht I wrote 😲, SO Sorry for such a longgg post πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL! - sometimes we do tend to get carried away with ourselves with all of our enthusiasm for this show! Keep doing it though as I enjoy reading your thoughts!

On a side note though:

Why are we calling Babloo Singh BS? Everytime I read it I always think of the other meaning (bull s***) and seriously do not want to associate that word with him (if it was one of the neg. characters not a problemπŸ˜†) but for him I think we need to come up with something else lol!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰