Just watched First Episode! Advice Needed

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am new here
Hey guys! Okay so first of all I loved Kinshuk in CCBM and I saw previews for Afsar Bitiya in November on TV and was determined to start watching the show, anyway I am away from home (USA) for quite a while and just got back into IF a few days ago and thought let me go to AB forum page.

I Don't always have internet access and Hindi TV channels away where i am So I didn't know when AB started and today I watched the first episode and read the WU. I haven't read any other post as of yet and wanted your guys opinion.

The show has been going on for a month now if I am correct and I don't know what days AB comes on so can someone fill me in that, also should I watch all the episodes slowly till date or go back and read updates? this would take me a long time but I feel this show has potential and I really want to get into the Forum and participate.

p.s WHAT IS A BDO? something to do with police? sorry I watched the epi without subtitles and somethings I couldn't catch

I would appreciate your views and if you could tell me where most WU are

KINSHUK looked SO stunning in the first epi I'm going gagaaa over him at the moment😳
Thanks
Ursh
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

580212 thumbnail
found out what BDO is by looking at other topic :) love it if you guys could just recommend if the show should be watched from he start?
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi really great that u are watching the show it is beyond excellent. its on monday to friday at 7 on zeetv. the updates are just amazing and u will love it but i think to get to the heart of the way they are acting in the show u should watch the episodes.u shouldnt be missing prishan scenes(aka pintu and krishna) they get better and better with each episode- they are amazing every1 is great in the show. also there are episodes with english subtitles on the forum- start from page 1 and u will find it and it started on the 19 of december- and all the episodes with subtitles are posted by Dhruvie. also just happened to be checking on youtube 4 episodes with englsih subtitles( to save the episodes 4 myself) and i found a few---hope to see u more on the forum and dnt forget to hit the Chaska Meter and comment on our stars fanpage. hope i was helpful😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You should watch it from start so that you don't miss out on the dynamics between Vidyapathi and Krishna, Pinto and Krishna. Krishna and Babloo, Babloo and Pinto, Pinto and TTS and all the rest of the cast. You should also watch because TTS will be an obstacle in Pinto and Krishna's future.

I'll say this much. Don't want to spoil you!πŸ˜ƒ

And welcome to the forumπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
580212 thumbnail
thanks a bunch guys now i have to figure when and how much Internet I can use to watch the show😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hello dear Welcome 2 AB forum . I m happy tht U strated watchng AB .

AB is an Excellent show n Like every1 said U shld watch all episodes rather then reading Wt updates , Wtchng d show n the chemistry b/w Prishna is a treat . Like sandia said Prishna is getting Better n better wid d episodes . Also Want u 2 see Kinash chemistry d Two Bros They r just Awosome n Treat 2 watch . So for enjoying d show U shld watch all episodes . U will get all d links since 19th dec whch is been posted by Dhruvie . WT update is given by Sanki4eva and Prishna_khushi in different days in a seperate Post everyday . Ab comes frm Mon-Fri at 7 PM (IST) on Zee Tv .Like U said AB hav potential n I m sure Soon it will b on TRP charts as well *FIngers Crossed* . n Yes me2 is big fan of Kinshuk πŸ˜‰ .He is soo good looking n handsome 😍

Hope 2 see u more active in dis Forum . n Plzzz Wout Failing DO join Fan clubs of Kinshuk,Mitali ,SHivshakti n others n comment on their Profile pages Daily Twice n Keep hitting Chaskameter. 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to this forum and Like MoniluvsKinshuk said please do hit the Chaska Meter and do comment on the cast's Fanpage. 😊 πŸ˜ƒ
Sumy_luv_KM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WeLCoMe tO ThiS FORuMS !!
AM SUMAiYA yH THIs ShOW IS GOIN aWEsUM hOPE U eNJOy IT yAaR
AnD U CAn AlsO COmMENT ON KInShUK anD tHE otHEr CAST AN PlZ KEEP ON HITTING The ChaSKaMETEr HOpe YoU EnJOy THiS PLAcE ,THE FORUm,N AB KEEP ON COMIn ANd TAKE KARE !
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urshiep- to respond to your initial question- YES! Do watch the show, especially if you want to see how an average lower middle class girl in a semi urban town/village has determination to succeed in life to improve her and her family's lot. The daily travails faced by the girl- be it social pressures or academic ones are truly interesting and a good case for a sociological commentary.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would definitely watch it from the beginning. For an Indian serial this show moves pretty quickly. It's only been on for a month now (I think it started Dec 19th) and each show is only about 20 min long on-line as there are no commercials to watch. You've missed about 5 weeks which is only about 8.5 hours so just think of it as watching 3 Indian movies and you'll be all caught up...

Enjoy the show!!