NEW PROMO!!!! - Krishna's Result

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians I saw d New promo on TV . It starts wid a BG voice asking to different Peoples " 25 jan ko kya hai ? " , They shows one sabziwaala answering " Arre 25 Jan ko Market toh khula hai naa , Market toh sat ko band hota hai " , then they shows a Autorickshaw waala answering " 25 jan ko City band hai " then they show One common man answering " 25 jan ko Pradhaanmantri Laal kile pe Bhashan dete hai " then they show Krishna telling " CHUP KARO!!!!! Uhh 15 Aug ko hota hai , Kuch bhi bole jaa rahe ho . 25 jan ko hamara BDO mains ka Result aane waala hai aur humko bahut darr lag raha hai " n they ends on Krishna showing tht Result will b on 25 jan wednesday . 😃 .

So we gonna get BDO result on Wednesday . Can'tt waitt for it . Krishna looked 2 cutee while getting nervous 😊
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. I saw it on TV too. Thanks for the written update of the promo!😃

Now we need the video here.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for Sharing I can't wait to watch the Promo and the episode. 😊
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I hope after she becomes a BDO she won't stop her education. I hope she goes for higher education or something like that and even if she gets married too.

Originally posted by: angel68

I hope after she becomes a BDO she won't stop her education. I hope she goes for higher education or something like that and even if she gets married too.

Yeah I 2 want it . But tell me somethng dear .BDO exam is given by Graduates or Undergraduates ? 😕 .Becozzz If Krishna as an Undergraduate gave dexam then she can do higher studies as well after becoming BDO but If she gave d exam after completing her Graduation then After Becoming BDO wht will b higher study for her ? 😕 .Sorry I Might hav confused u 😛😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah I 2 want it . But tell me somethng dear .BDO exam is given by Graduates or Undergraduates ? 😕 .Becozzz If Krishna as an Undergraduate gave dexam then she can do higher studies as well after becoming BDO but If she gave d exam after completing her Graduation then After Becoming BDO wht will b higher study for her ? 😕 .Sorry I Might hav confused u 😛😆

She can study to get a Phd ( in Building Cities )😆

She can become the CDO too say after 2 years.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

She can study to get a Phd😆

She can become the CDO too say after 2 years.

oh yaa Phd 😆 . oh Is CDO exist ??? 😕😆 . Sorry didn't know abt it . So ten it's cool , she can become CDO 😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow great promo I just loved it. Thanks Moni for sharing it
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

oh yaa Phd 😆 . oh Is CDO exist ??? 😕😆 . Sorry didn't know abt it . So ten it's cool , she can become CDO 😊

here is a wiki on that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_%28country_subdivision%29#Block_Development_Officer

it says

India

Administrative setup in India

Block is a district sub-division which is next to Taluk level administration. For planning purpose district is divided into four levels

1. Taluks
  2. Blocks
  3. Gram Panchayats
  4. Villages

A taluk may consist of one or more number of blocks. Blocks are normally Planning & Development units of district in addition to taluks. Block would represent a compact area for which effective plans will prepared & implemented through Village Panchayats.

For example Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh has 14[1] blocks namely:

Sr. No. Block Name Sr. No. Block Name
1 Kookra 8 Budhana
2 Bhagra 9 Shahpur
3 Purkazi 10 Kandla
4 Charthawal 11 Kairana
5 Morna 12 Un
6 Jansath 13 Shamli(MALHENDI)
7 Khatauli 14 Thanabhavan

Block Development Officer

Block Development Officer is the incharge of the block. BDO monitor the implementation of all the programs related to planning and development of the blocks. To make the co-ordination in the development work and for implementation of various schemes at various blocks, there is an officer i.e. Chief Development Officer(cdo).

Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
@angel68

Thanks for d Wiki information . Must say Very Quick 😆😉

@Rachu

Ur welcome dear . Yes Promo is very exciting . Will come 2 know dis coming week Wheather Krishna will pass or TTS n tht Bihari will do some dhandlebaazi 2 make her fail 😡