wonder how Pintu will get to know

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
its twice in row our Pintu ji missed the Tuntun Singh-Vidyapati confrontations. dramatic twists had to be there for him to leave the scene of crucial turn of the events..

wonder how he will now get to know.

His Mom and Bhabhi rarely seem to speak and reveal anything.

Babloo Singh, his brother himself has been humiliated so much that even I felt suffocated. I was cringing to see that and if I were him, would have wanted to stay away from Tuntun, but I guess, Tuntun ji ka itna dab-dabaa hai ki, meri himmat hi nahin hoti, to seperate myself...

and lastly Pintu ji to itna aankho deki pe vishwaas karte hain..believing whatever he sees from his eyes...he is not even asking or analyzing what could have made the situation to turnaround like this ? Doesn't he want to ask ? Come on anyone can be curious to ask, aakhir hua kya mere absence main ?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
I think he has blind faith in his papa TTS! He will not believe anyone unless he sees otherwise with his own eyes. So some event has to happen to show him that TTS is wrong. TTS needs to fall from his high horse in front of Pinto Singh.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
DBPS loves his family specially his Father n brother very much . He saw his father getting dragged by VP n dis was not acceptable 2 him . He can't bear tht any1 insults his father or his family member. Like Angel68 said He have blind faith on his father n it will break only when DBPS himself will see his father's wrong deeds . rght now He is unaware of his Father's wrong deeds . n Once He will get 2 know it he is going 2 question his father . I m lovinggg dis track . Want 2 see more twist like dis n more MU b/w Prishna . It makes d Show more interesting πŸ˜‰
0-SD-0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

DBPS loves his family specially his Father n brother very much . He saw his father getting dragged by VP n dis was not acceptable 2 him . He can't bear tht any1 insults his father or his family member. Like Angel68 said He have blind faith on his father n it will break only when DBPS himself will see his father's wrong deeds . rght now He is unaware of his Father's wrong deeds . n Once He will get 2 know it he is going 2 question his father . I m lovinggg dis track . Want 2 see more twist like dis n more MU b/w Prishna . It makes d Show more interesting πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ yeah!! true moni luvs kinshuk!! πŸ˜† Nice name you have. yes Kingshuk is really likeable and loveable.

And please don't get upset with my further comments..I feel like giving my opinion although it doesn't concern specifically the AB track and is just a general commentary on daily soaps.

All the daily soaps follow the Product Life Cycle formula. The twists work to keep the main concept summary intact. For ex: Afsar Bitiya title song suggests her problems when trying to fulfil her aspirations...so bring on the twists and keep the problems live. Of course these twists follow the law of Diminishing Marginal Utility and when it no longer works and the PLC graph starts flattening, they show some progressive character developement which definitely lifts the story in terms of progression but then that means aging for the show. So one has to keep on charateristic degenerations to have regressive tracks as long as the PLC is in growth stage. But I really wonder what's wrong with healthy aging ?

I waited and waited for House and Cuddy to get together in House MD (FOX TV show). And when finally they get together in season 6 (did I remember correctly?), they cannot keep them together even for three months. They have to degenerate House's character to accomplish the split.. After all the push and pull factor between house and cuddy is one of the other selling points of the show... Not only that..they manage even House's friend to also fail at relationships..very unrealistic!!! I was so upset that I bid good bye to the show. My husband used to entice me calling out your show is coming.. and i just used to close myself in another roomπŸ˜†

I guess comedy shows are much better to watch at. We don't get upset at all..
Wish India also produces more classy comedy shows like the 80's "Yeh jo hai Zindagi, Aa Bail Mujhe Maar, Rajani and many more"...there was such a class and elan in those shows. Now we have Sony SAB TV with just farcical elements in the name of comic shows.

thanks for listening me out.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

πŸ˜‰ yeah!! true moni luvs kinshuk!! πŸ˜† Nice name you have. yes Kingshuk is really likeable and loveable.

And please don't get upset with my further comments..I feel like giving my opinion although it doesn't concern specifically the AB track and is just a general commentary on daily soaps.

All the daily soaps follow the Product Life Cycle formula. The twists work to keep the main concept summary intact. For ex: Afsar Bitiya title song suggests her problems when trying to fulfil her aspirations...so bring on the twists and keep the problems live. Of course these twists follow the law of Diminishing Marginal Utility and when it no longer works and the PLC graph starts flattening, they show some progressive character developement which definitely lifts the story in terms of progression but then that means aging for the show. So one has to keep on charateristic degenerations to have regressive tracks as long as the PLC is in growth stage. But I really wonder what's wrong with healthy aging ?

I waited and waited for House and Cuddy to get together in House MD (FOX TV show). And when finally they get together in season 6 (did I remember correctly?), they cannot keep them together even for three months. They have to degenerate House's character to accomplish the split.. After all the push and pull factor between house and cuddy is one of the other selling points of the show... Not only that..they manage even House's friend to also fail at relationships..very unrealistic!!! I was so upset that I bid good bye to the show. My husband used to entice me calling out your show is coming.. and i just used to close myself in another roomπŸ˜†

I guess comedy shows are much better to watch at. We don't get upset at all..
Wish India also produces more classy comedy shows like the 80's "Yeh jo hai Zindagi, Aa Bail Mujhe Maar, Rajani and many more"...there was such a class and elan in those shows. Now we have Sony SAB TV with just farcical elements in the name of comic shows.

thanks for listening me out.

πŸ˜† Thankss for liking my username . yes He is trulyy a sweetheart for me n very lovable . 😳

Well I somehow aggreed wid ur POV tht now-a-days It's hard 2 findout classy shows . The name U took Yeh jo hai zindagi n all other shows They truly were classy , People still remember it even after so many long yrs . But I will also say That time n 2dy's time hav huge difference in aspect 2 coices of d people . At tht time People likes 2 see family shows so d shows like Bulandi n all came but 2dy In d time of buzyy life People hardly hav time 2 think wht 2 see n wht not 2 see , jo saamne aa jaata hai thoda aacha lagta hai they see it n Next day they see other show . So 2dy The choice of People is soo variable tht Producer 2 had 2 keep their choices in mind n had 2 show d tracks whch People love or frm whch People get attract . So it's not fault of Producer lso . After all they want TRP at last . If they will not get it frm real concept so they hav 2 chnge d concept a/c 2 audience . So In short I want 2 say tht It's audience who decides wht they want 2 see . 2dy these types of shows r on TV becozz people wants it else It would not b on TV . I don't know wheather my long post made some sense or not but I hope wht i wrote is little logical if not full πŸ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail

πŸ˜† Thankss for liking my username . yes He is trulyy a sweetheart for me n very lovable . 😳

Well I somehow aggreed wid ur POV tht now-a-days It's hard 2 findout classy shows . The name U took Yeh jo hai zindagi n all other shows They truly were classy , People still remember it even after so many long yrs . But I will also say That time n 2dy's time hav huge difference in aspect 2 coices of d people . At tht time People likes 2 see family shows so d shows like Bulandi n all came but 2dy In d time of buzyy life People hardly hav time 2 think wht 2 see n wht not 2 see , jo saamne aa jaata hai thoda aacha lagta hai they see it n Next day they see other show . So 2dy The choice of People is soo variable tht Producer 2 had 2 keep their choices in mind n had 2 show d tracks whch People love or frm whch People get attract . So it's not fault of Producer lso . After all they want TRP at last . If they will not get it frm real concept so they hav 2 chnge d concept a/c 2 audience . So In short I want 2 say tht It's audience who decides wht they want 2 see . 2dy these types of shows r on TV becozz people wants it else It would not b on TV . I don't know wheather my long post made some sense or not but I hope wht i wrote is little logical if not full πŸ˜†

It certainly makes sense.
Absolutely true what you say "but 2dy In d time of buzyy life People hardly hav time 2 think wht 2 see n wht not 2 see , jo saamne aa jaata hai thoda aacha lagta hai they see it n Next day they see other show"

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

100% agree with u dear...Show become more intersted...πŸ˜‰