--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hay gays...some confusen in my mindπŸ˜•...Pintu aur pinki ki shadi fix ho gayi h😑...Kya yeh baat Krishna ko pata h🀒 ...I think usko abhi tak nahi pata...i m right na...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
pinto himself dont know that his marriage fixed with pinky ..then how could krishna knows it πŸ˜† ...

no one knows that in krishna's family
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pesi11

pinto himself dont know that his marriage fixed with pinky ..then how could krishna knows it πŸ˜† ...

no one knows that in krishna's family

No dear...Pintu ko to pata h...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Krishna doesn't know about that as if she had known she wouldn't be shown dreaming like she was shown on the wedding.
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 22pundirabhi

No dear...Pintu ko to pata h...

pinto only know that his marriage is fixed ..i believe he dont know its pinky
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pesi11

pinto only know that his marriage is fixed ..i believe he dont know its pinky

No dear Pintu knows tht His Marrge is fixed wid Bihari's daughter Pinky . TTS told it clearly when he gave d news of Pintu's marrige 2 Pintu.

@abhinisha

Like rachu said , Krishna don't know tht Pintu's marrige is been fixed wid Pinky . had she known abt it She would not be thinking abt Pintu yest . n the way she was smiling on Pintu's all gestures whch he was showing 2 her showed tht She 2 had fallen for Pintu.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Pinto does know he's marrying Pinky. Wasn't she saying or referring to it during Swati's wedding?
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is So Confusing Whether He Know Or Not Know..He Not Going To Marry Pinky That For Sure...Bring A Suitable Guy For Pinky ...So We Can See Two Love Story... One PriShna And Pinky And Her Guy...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Laila

Yes Pintu knows abt Pinky . n Pinky didn't refered anythng abt marrige , She just told him tht He came 2 her house as a guest So it's her duty 2 Take care of him
pesi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

No dear Pintu knows tht His Marrge is fixed wid Bihari's daughter Pinky . TTS told it clearly when he gave d news of Pintu's marrige 2 Pintu.

@abhinisha

Like rachu said , Krishna don't know tht Pintu's marrige is been fixed wid Pinky . had she known abt it She would not be thinking abt Pintu yest . n the way she was smiling on Pintu's all gestures whch he was showing 2 her showed tht She 2 had fallen for Pintu.

i thought he dont know that its pinky πŸ˜† ..the episode whr tuntun saying abt his marriage fixing with pinky..i fast forwarded it to hear our pinto's dialogue 😊