Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

@angel68

😆 Ohh okk U r angry tht they hsowed d Precap n not d epi of Prishna's fight 😆 .Okk then I m also angry n i m more angry . 😆 I hate when they hsow dis type of exciting Precaps on Fridays despite of knowing our Desperteness of watchng d show . But then also they lave us like a hanger for weekends 😡

Dear Pintu is rght in his way , He saw his father getting insulted So he is angry . As far as in precap , Well can say tht we get angry on those whom we love . So If Pintu is getting angry on Krishna n vice-versa So It's good 😆😉 . Also DBPS is shown very impulsive , he doesn't think much before doing anythng or saying anythng , In precap he just arrived in his house , Was unaware frm d incident whtever hapenned in his house , he was already upset frm d fight n above tht Krishna comes n strats asking him questions So he losses his calm whch was obvious as He is impulsive . Once he will know d true colors of his father n truth He will show dis anger 2 his father jiske saamne abhi uski nazar bhi nahi uth ti 😉

Okay if you put it like that hope we see it like that.😃 If not you should apply for job of this show as CV😆😳 ( I'm just kidding)

Let's hope it's entertaining and not boring. Anyways I'd like to see something new other than shows that have fights go on and on until it gets boring.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
woohoo prishna love fight looking fwd to it 😍