Pintu falling for Krishna!

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I love how the episodes are going but not pinky, let;'s forget them bleh 🤢 anyways I loved Swati's marriage part how Pintu looks at Krishna and wonders... he is falling for Krishna alright, enjoyed those small moments in the episodes, hope Pinky really doesn't marry Pintu alright i just hate her...do u guys agree? I love the Pintu-Krishna moments... 😉 I am enjoying the show now, keep fingers crossed for no pintu-pinky marriage thing! Post your comments below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
my dear ..everyone had enough discussion on this ..u r a bit late dear ... koi baat nahi ..i dont disappoint u.. yes i enjoyed the part pinto eyeing krishna n greeting her ..throwing flowers on her ..
not to forget first time krishna recollects looking herself in mirror what pinto said to her
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherry2

I love how the episodes are going but not pinky, let;'s forget them bleh 🤢 anyways I loved Swati's marriage part how Pintu looks at Krishna and wonders... he is falling for Krishna alright, enjoyed those small moments in the episodes, hope Pinky really doesn't marry Pintu alright i just hate her...do u guys agree? I love the Pintu-Krishna moments... 😉 I am enjoying the show now, keep fingers crossed for no pintu-pinky marriage thing! Post your comments below.

For Sure Pintu And Pinky Marriage Is Not Going To Happen..Want A Suitable Guy For Her Pinky, And Pintu Is Not The Right Guy For Pinky ...Already PriShna Love Story Start..Want To See A Fresh And New Love Story For Pinky ...A Guy To Love Pinky And Then Marriage Her, After All She Is One The Main Lead Role Of This Show.. Please Creative Of AB, Please Show A Love Story For Pinky In The Coming Episode..Not Pinky And Pintu Story...Want To A Guy Like Amrit From Her Old Show Bebo For Shiv As Pinky Caring Sweet And Who Will Love Her Lot...And Can Do Anything For Her...Please Bring A New Guy Soon For Shiv As Pinky...