Love the portayal of concurrent events in AB

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Love the way this show shows many things happening concurrently in one scene.

For example the red thread tying at the holy Bodhi Tree.

Pinky arrives to tie the red thread. Saraswati arrives with Swati . Pintu and Krishna arrive there.
And it is shown beautifully how the events unfold.

Like wise I liked the Krishna and Pinto holding the same suitcase at Swati's wedding. Bihari and Dhihathi sees this. They go to TTS and he sees it. The pictures shown show the story very beautifully just like reading a novel.

It's all shown in very interesting detail.I know some shows have this kind of portrayal but I'm loving this kind of portrayal in AB.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree frm u dear . I m also lovingg d simplicity of d show . The Presentation of d show n d way of Presenting d Storyline by Creative head Shefali lal is beautiful n very very logical . dis is wht I m lovingg in AB .
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I totally agree with u how significant and nice...love the show how it is going! 👍🏼
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... they are doing well... and know how to win the heart of
fans... :))
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with u loved when tt sees prishna 4 the 1st time they technically holding hands and its over a fire-it looked absolutely amazing i loved that scene so much. and as 4 the temple scene loved how they showd krishna taking pintu away from pinky it was very nycly done almost like how krishna is going to take pintu away from her in the future.