Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Zarmeen, very thoughtful post... But that is the truth...People specially in our part of world, love "WHITE" color...and the first impression they create after seeing the person remains with them. To know a person fully, you need to live with that person, understand him or her and then over time the color of the skin does not matter. Consider this - in an arranged marriage a person is judged by the family he or she belongs to, education and then the outer appearance. And if the person is fair then sone pe suhaga and the marriage is fixed. People do not realize that with time this skin, color all fade away and what remains is the heart and the sanskars... A person needs to be good at heart and not skin because skin will age and will have wrinkles..
I am very glad that this show is trying to focus more on the qualities of Krishna than the color but to make it more realistic, they are showing Vidya'a brother's family who consider Krishna as kaali and as coal... very real...
They are not able to digest the fact that Pintu is being pulled towards Krishna by her qualities as they think how can she be good as she is black???? such narrow minded people and such people are more in number in our country...
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow such a beautiful post...a guy like pintoo singh getting attracted towards krishna means that he likes her qualities her nature n doesnt care about the complexion...
remember the same was with ranvir ragini...ranvir never cared about her complexion...
characters like ranvir n pintoo make dark girls more confident n m happy that both these were played by our kinshuk :)
many ppl who still think dark complexion to b bad must learn from the characters of ranvir n pintoo that fair complexion doesnt mean beauty...its the nature n heart of a girl that makes her beautiful :)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

wow such a beautiful post...a guy like pintoo singh getting attracted towards krishna means that he likes her qualities her nature n doesnt care about the complexion...

remember the same was with ranvir ragini...ranvir never cared about her complexion...
characters like ranvir n pintoo make dark girls more confident n m happy that both these were played by our kinshuk :)
many ppl who still think dark complexion to b bad must learn from the characters of ranvir n pintoo that fair complexion doesnt mean beauty...its the nature n heart of a girl that makes her beautiful :)

I did not wanted to mention Bidaai but in Bidaai ragini was conscious abt her colour and Ranveer also fell in love with her when she became his phone friend otherwise he would have not gone for her but in this case Krishna is a confident girl who does not care what people think of her and she will always Pinto Singhs first choice and he got attracted to her because of her qualities and he finds her beautiful and that is what is the best part. This show is giving 2 differnt messages that education is equally important for girls as it is for boys and dark skinned colour people r beautiful as well.
prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with all of you n thanks for this thoughtful post @ zameeno btw pinto n krishna look awesome together don't they???? maybe the colour contrast factor, fair guy n dark girl i must say what a chemistry yaar!!!!!!!!!! they r R O C K I N G this show n i'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Edited by radevfanitaly - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: radevfanitaly

agree with all of you n thanks for this thoughtful post @ zameeno btw pinto n krishna look awesome together don't they???? maybe the colour contrast factor, fair guy n dark girl i must say what a chemistry yaar!!!!!!!!!! they r R O C K I N G this show n i'm hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yes Pintu n Krishna looked greatt n awosme yest . Their Chemistry was 2 good 😳