Love the way they r showing colour issue

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the way they are showing colour issue in this show that yes people do have problem that Krishna is dark but people still mange to see the beauty beyong her colour. Like the ladies appreciating her the other day and the way Pinto Singh has also fallen for her because of her simple nature and even his family other than TTS does not have problems with that. Some people r there to criticze her because of her colour but there are some people also who can see beyond that and that is what I like and what really happens in real life as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zarmeen first and beautiful post. I agree with you they didn't show due to dark complexion she is out rightly rejected. They showed variations in the thoughts of people which do happens in real. There are people who admire her even after dark complexion and see beyond her beauty
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree Zarmeen . Very beautiful post . Yes 2dy also there r many people who just don't see d outer beauty but internal also. Becozz outer beauty is of no use until n unless inner beauty is beautiful.lovely post .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all Zarmeeno dii A very nice post and topi i totally agree with you i love the way they are showing the colour issue i totally agree with you dii ...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And that is reality. I just cannot comprehend that anyone can come and insult ur daughter in front of everybody coz she is darker in colour and nobody can see anything else other than that. Darker people r beautiful as well actually I find them more attractive and that's what this show is showing and I love that. And the best part is that Krishna is not concious that she is dark. She is a confident girl and that is the way a gril should be.

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

And that is reality. I just cannot comprehend that anyone can come and insult ur daughter in front of everybody coz she is darker in colour and nobody can see anything else other than that. Darker people r beautiful as well actually I find them more attractive and that's what this show is showing and I love that. And the best part is that Krishna is not concious that she is dark. She is a confident girl and that is the way a gril should be.

I know dear . Don't know why some people does dis Fair n dark . me2 saw so many my frends dusky but They r beautiful. yes Krishna is been shown Confident girl , She is not been shown crying 24 hrs n most imp she was ot shown as a stupid sacrifing lead gal whch we see in other shows .I m thankful 2 Rakesh paaswaan (Producer) for showing dis , n want 2 thanks Shefali who is doing awosme job
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
though krishna is dark ..but she is beautiful ..i like her smile 😃

the way a person behaves will make define their beauty .. see the pinky character ..how fair n beautiful she is ..but her character in the show ,no one like her ... the same way krishna ..though she is not as fair as pinky but still she is beautiful than pinky ..

i loved kirshna's smile ..its so beautiful
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree wiv u.. I don't understand y people think dark people are not attractive...people in Uk with a light complextion envy people with a darker complextion and resort to fake tans to look beautiful.
I love dark skin and think it's beautiful.i just don't understand why some Asian cultures consider girls with dark skin unattractive?!
It's good to see this show focussing on some real issues
@Pesi

Yes even I lovee Mitali's smile .It's soo cutee n sweet . 😃
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I love the way they are showing colour issue in this show that yes people do have problem that Krishna is dark but people still mange to see the beauty beyong her colour. Like the ladies appreciating her the other day and the way Pinto Singh has also fallen for her because of her simple nature and even his family other than TTS does not have problems with that. Some people r there to criticze her because of her colour but there are some people also who can see beyond that and that is what I like and what really happens in real life as well.

And actually I like it for the creatives to venture out to have a protagonist who is dark-complexioned.
India has lot of this population...sometimes our poets and dramatists have written about Saanwala complexioned girls...but at least when I was growing up in 80s & 90s..all round it was only appreciation for "gora" color.

South India being tropical, we do not have much issues...but in north india, they discriminate a lot over color. Even the girls tease you with songs like "kaali kalooti, Baingan looti"...

Really like the show producer to have selected a dark complexioned girl as the lead in a daily soap which will reach almost every household ..to allay this discriminating mind-set👏