sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
todays episode was just awesome i am so happy that finally vidya got some self respect and stood up to that vile man TT( god that man is just poison😡). really there is a limit to what u do 4 a job- i would rather starve to death than work for that man bt i just hope he dnt go begging 4 his job after this. tt truly deserves to hav ppl like pinky's family in his life bt pintu dnt deserve her though. only solution is that he divorces his wife😉( she would hve a better life guys) and marry pinky they would suit each another they could plot against every1 together. as 4 prishna very bad sign that the first time tt sees them its over fire this is going to be 1 dangerous relationship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
I aggree . TTS already insulted VP twice n He tolerated it but 2dy When TTS said bad n cheap thngs abt Krishna , Being a father He couldn't tolerate it n As a typical true real idol father he shuts up TTS by dragging him out of his house. Prishna gonna surely fight for their respective Fathers as For both of them their Fathers r rght n For both of them Their father's respect means a lot 2 them. So Goona b very interesting 2 see how Prishna's relationship is shown furthur n how their love story proceeds 😊