Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1st of all thanku for the wonderful update!!😛..todayz episode was truly a treat!!😳😳...btw i wanted to share sumthing wid u guyz..idk if u guyz noe dis but kinshuk n the guy who plays his elder brother hve also wrked in another show together be4...when kinshuk came in kaajal a couple of years ago😊...herez the link:
hahaha juss felt like sharing😆😛...n i luv dis show so far!!😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kkushi06

1st of all thanku for the wonderful update!!😛..todayz episode was truly a treat!!😳😳...btw i wanted to share sumthing wid u guyz..idk if u guyz noe dis but kinshuk n the guy who plays his elder brother hve also wrked in another show together be4...when kinshuk came in kaajal a couple of years ago😊...herez the link:

hahaha juss felt like sharing😆😛...n i luv dis show so far!!😳

lol...dats my channel...i uploaded that scene =)
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tnx for the lovely update and the epi was rocking I guess ...but I missed it :( but ur update was too good, I could visualise Prishna and their eye-locks :)

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOw i jus love the way u write the WU
hand off to you

kinnny hai mein toh mar jaawa
he is proper peng!
kinny love is my drug
kkushi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

lol...dats my channel...i uploaded that scene =)

omgg really???😲..hahahaha wata coinsidence😆Tongue...i was just luking through old videos of kinshuk on youtube n i came across dis video😊...i saw both the brothers so thought of sharing lol😃...n awww thankz for uploading👏Tongue...kinshuk luked awsome baq den as well!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed