Prishna's lovelyy sweet scenes 2dy :))

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
awww I completely loveddd Prishna 2dy . At starting d way Krishna servesPintu soft drink n d way Pintu takes it , awww It was soo good . HIs eyes were continuesly on Krishna . He was adoring her yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Lovedd d Next scene when They bumps 2 each other n Krishna's Maangteeka gets misplaced frm his place . OMG d way Pintu tells her abt tht , It was soo beautiful n magical . ๐Ÿ˜ณunn dono ke ishaare n d embaraasmet was a treat 2 watch . ๐Ÿ˜ณHahaa Atlast n Finallyy They showed Krishna 2 strated liking n thinking abt our Pintu ๐Ÿ˜‰ , The way she goes 2 her room , sees d mirror n thinks abt Pintu clearly showed her attractiveness 2wds Pintu . ๐Ÿ˜‰ .I also liked d last Prishna scene when Pintu takes d suitcase frm Krishna n mistakely keeps his hand on Krishna's hand . Their eyelock was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ณ .Overall I lovedd lovedd Prishna 2dy.
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep me too loved awkward full lovely moment. They were looking so good together. Both started having feelings for each other and it felt good that even Krishna is like normal girl who was dreaming for Pintu singh. I loved loved those scenes they were too good.
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree moni...today's episode was really nice...loved prishna scenes
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just watched the episode and their chemistry is getting better day by day love this couple. all the scenes where perfect today bt just loved his expressions when pinky was talking to him and he was looking at krishna it was lik get lost i am so happy at the way he treated her. and when she dreamt of their marriage together he looked so hot only thing missing was krishna and the scene would have been perfect๐Ÿ˜‰. is it only me that thinks that for the 1st time kinshuk dnt look nyc with a girl he normally suits every1 but not pinky/shiv. bt anyway the scene of the day was him throwing the flowers on krishna it was just so sweet ok the truth is every scene of them together was like awesome.

Originally posted by: sandiab

just watched the episode and their chemistry is getting better day by day love this couple. all the scenes where perfect today bt just loved his expressions when pinky was talking to him and he was looking at krishna it was lik get lost i am so happy at the way he treated her. and when she dreamt of their marriage together he looked so hot only thing missing was krishna and the scene would have been perfect๐Ÿ˜‰. is it only me that thinks that for the 1st time kinshuk dnt look nyc with a girl he normally suits every1 but not pinky/shiv. bt anyway the scene of the day was him throwing the flowers on krishna it was just so sweet ok the truth is every scene of them together was like awesome.

Ohh my god How did i missed dis scene in my post ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Flower scene was awosme awosme . OMGG d way he was throwing flowers on hr head n adoring n smiling n Krishna 2 turns n smiles . It was soo good ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yep me too loved awkward full lovely moment. They were looking so good together. Both started having feelings for each other and it felt good that even Krishna is like normal girl who was dreaming for Pintu singh. I loved loved those scenes they were too good.

yes 2dy krishna 2 was full involved in DBPS . She 2 was adoring him n was smiling infront of him , was thinking abt him . yeh pyaar hi toh hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Aur hamare Pintuji toh already pure doobe hue hai pyaar mein ๐Ÿ˜‰
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww Moni me too loved their scene. They were simply adorable.

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Awww Moni me too loved their scene. They were simply adorable.

I know zarmeen . lovedd Kitali's chemistry . speciallyy d Maangteeka scene n flower throwing scenes were awosome
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haii Haii Read karke mei itni khush hoo toh ky hoga jab epi dekhhunghi yaar lagta haii mei apne aap koo rokh nahi paoonghi haii mei marjawaa Kinny mujhe itnaa khush kardeta haii har epi mei yaar love himm i love the romantic side of kinny alottt...
Kulsum Kinshuk khush toh karega hi naa romance mein After all he is king of romance ๐Ÿ˜‰