Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is going to be very interesting. It is not clear to PS what was the matter.

when the matter becomes worse, PS will know.

by then it will be too late.
prabhasfanitaly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so DBPS has taken his father's side, well it is quite obvious for pinto who was even ready to marry any random girl just bcoz of his dad's wish, anyways in my opinion pinto loves his dad n will take up for his dad besides DBPS did'nt even see the whole drama, but he'll continue to love krishna i mean he loves his dad but he'll love krishna as well. on the other hand i think its krishna who will try to avoid DBPS bcz TTS made allegations on her for trapping his son.
anyways waiting for the BDO track.
Edited by radevfanitaly - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: radevfanitaly

so DBPS has taken his father's side, well it is quite obvious for pinto who was even ready to marry any random girl just bcoz of his dad's wish, anyways in my opinion pinto loves his dad n will take up for his dad besides DBPS did'nt even see the whole drama, but he'll continue to love krishna i mean he loves his dad but he'll love krishna as well. on the other hand i think its krishna who will try to avoid DBPS bcz TTS made allegations on her for trapping his son.

anyways waiting for the BDO track.

yeah DBPS loves his father n respects him a lott n he can't tolerate his insult . n 2dy when he saw his father getting dragged out n getting insulted he got angry n took his fathers side which was expected . It gonna b very very interesting 2 see Prishna fighting for their respective Father's respect n dignity😃
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

yeah DBPS loves his father n respects him a lott n he can't tolerate his insult . n 2dy when he saw his father getting dragged out n getting insulted he got angry n took his fathers side which was expected . It gonna b very very interesting 2 see Prishna fighting for their respective Father's respect n dignity😃

I love the way you have said that. Let's see if they start respecting each other too after having huge fight with words.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Krishna's family does not have to leave their village because of Tuntun Singh😭

I'm saying this because precap was really scary!
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It'd be gud to watch all the twists and turns in the show now..

yeah it will be interesting to watch thier next mulakaat to see how they react after this vidya TTS drama btw this track reminds me of the bollywood film taaal remember how akshay khanna n aishwarya rai stood up for thier respective bauji's despite of thier love for eachother. god! i'm loving AB, i'm hooked help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: angel68

I hope Krishna's family does not have to leave their village because of Tuntun Singh😭

I'm saying this because precap was really scary!

TTS was very angry looks like he will make life miserable for krishna's family.😭
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why r u tired yaar ? Comeon yaar , Let some allow some twist n turn . Enjoy it . BDO track also we will get . Don'tt worry

Agreed. It is getting very interesting... The BDO track of course will happen in due time but until then I am loving all the twist n turns of this show!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ParmB

Agreed. It is getting very interesting... The BDO track of course will happen in due time but until then I am loving all the twist n turns of this show!

Yeah . BDO track will come . Let d Ct's do wht they want 2 show . Otherwise In a hurry mostly d storyline gets runied whch i don't want for AB . I m veryy happy frm d current track , It's very interesting .