Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Jaaan Seriously can'tt say much but One thng is sure tht again Prishna gonna fight for their respect of their respective Fathers , n Yeh jhagda jo TTS n VP mein hua , It will bcome 2 Pintu Krishna . n jo do dino mein jo kuch bhi feelings aayi Pintu n Krishna ke mann mein they r going 2 supress it . Aaj toh Krishna ko bhi dikhaya tht She 2 is falling for Pintu ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know Moni there will be tussle between Prishna. Wow I want to see both of them fighting for their father's respect. It will be really cool.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: angel68

It's a natural reaction nobody would like to see their father being dragged and insulted or either shouted at by the other father who is visiting at a marriage ceremony no less. But I am not sure who the actual culprit is Dhihathi chachi and Bihari chacha speaking in TTS's ear. I think he would have the same reaction even if he was spoken and shown what was happening. He would have just the same reaction IMHO.

A/c 2 me There is mistake of both TTS n VP . TTS becozz he didn't even cared abt d situation n bursted out n VP becozz he 2 reacted in a harshw ay . but TTS 2 as rght on his place as He never ever saw his son like tht , he saw his son working , picking other's suitcases whch he never saw his son doing or shld say aisi naubat hi naahi ki DBPS ko kuch aisa karna pade . So how would TTS tolerated tht . On other side VP 2 was rght also becozz He was father n no father will tolerate his daughter's insult d way TTS did .

For me Main culprits r Bihari n pinky family ๐Ÿ˜ก . They can't b happy frm any1's hapiness n just want their selfish thng 2 b done .
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

all i can say is thank god krishna never heard pintu speaking ab her dad like that if she did it was like goodbye prishna 4 us coz let alone speak to him she would never look at him again. i see a major fight btw prishna soon and i fear it

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This kind of misunderstanding is very bad for a couple who are at the initial stages of love. If they survive this they will be stronger together.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To me it is kind of make it or break it situation.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angel68

This kind of misunderstanding is very bad for a couple who are at the initial stages of love. If they survive this they will be stronger together.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To me it is kind of make it or break it situation.

so true i cnt wai t4 their next meeting and how they are going to react to 1 anothe
AngeloScuro thumbnail

A/c 2 me There is mistake of both TTS n VP . TTS becozz he didn't even cared abt d situation n bursted out n VP becozz he 2 reacted in a harshw ay . but TTS 2 as rght on his place as He never ever saw his son like tht , he saw his son working , picking other's suitcases whch he never saw his son doing or shld say aisi naubat hi naahi ki DBPS ko kuch aisa karna pade . So how would TTS tolerated tht . On other side VP 2 was rght also becozz He was father n no father will tolerate his daughter's insult d way TTS did .

For me Main culprits r Bihari n pinky family ๐Ÿ˜ก . They can't b happy frm any1's hapiness n just want their selfish thng 2 b done .

Now Pinto will have to work twice harder to win Krishna. The BDO result will come. Krishna will pass the BDO. Bihari chacha might bribe the officials who mark the BDO test papers. Bhabi ji will come with a plan with the help of Babloo ji. She might go talk to Vidhayapathi ji or Saraswati to make understand Pinto's point of view and TTS's point of view. And Pinky will be dreaming and interfering all the way.

But tomorrow I think Krishna will have to talk to her father about just what happened. It came kind of from the left field for them. Her father knows her very well and knows that she would never scheme to get anybody. Now she will have to think what kind of signals Pinto ji has been giving her lately.

This is all my conjecture. Feel free to disagree, but please don't attack me personally๐Ÿ˜”
@angel68

haaa Why any1 will attack u dear ๐Ÿ˜†.It's a discussion forum n both positive negative views r allowed here . But nice Prediction . may b dis can happen . but I seriously can'ttw aitt 2 see Nxt meeting of prishna ,want 2 see their reactions . I think very soonw e gonna get one more fight b/w prishna for d respect of their respective fathers . It will b a treat n interesting 2 see tht .

Originally posted by: sandiab

all i can say is thank god krishna never heard pintu speaking ab her dad like that if she did it was like goodbye prishna 4 us coz let alone speak to him she would never look at him again. i see a major fight btw prishna soon and i fear it

Sandia Fight b/w Prishna is surely ahead for us So Be ready for tht . As bot will try 2 defend their fathers as They both lovee their fathers very very much . But It will b very very interesting 2 see them fighting as tabhi mazaa hai . n Don't worry whtever will b , At end Prishna will b d result ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Sandia Fight b/w {rishna is surely ahead for us So Be ready for tht . As bot will try 2 defend their fathers as They both lovee their fathers very very much . But It will b very very interesting 2 see them fighting as tabhi mazaa hai . n Don't worry whtever will b , At end Prishna will b d result ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope they agree to disagree and agree that both of their fathers have the best interest of them respectively๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail

@angel68

haaa Why any1 will attack u dear ๐Ÿ˜†.It's a discussion forum n both positive negative views r allowed here . But nice Prediction . may b dis can happen . but I seriously can'ttw aitt 2 see Nxt meeting of prishna ,want 2 see their reactions . I think very soonw e gonna get one more fight b/w prishna for d respect of their respective fathers . It will b a treat n interesting 2 see tht .

I'm holding back on saying things against Pinky even if I want to say she is acting very vile coz somebody might not like it ( nothing against the actor who portrays the character. It is the mark of a good actor if you can generate the feeling you desire from the viewers by showing something on screen or otherwise )