Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yep Moni me too expected this only. Moni the person who gets ready to marry any random girl without seeing because he promised to his father how can he tolerate his father's insult. Moreover he didn't see the complete show he just came here in the end so complete knowledge of all the happening is not possible. Me too think she is reading our minds.

Yes I said dis thng 2 shaazi also just above . He was very very hurt by seeng his father getting dragged by VP like tht . Actually He saw tht part only n so he was iin soo much anger . So much anger tht he 1st time talked 2 his bhaiya like tht in a dominant tone .yes I 2 hope AB becomes more n more interesting n makes a good place in TRP charts whch it deserves πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: angel68

...and now I am tired of this track. I want to see the B.D.O track now

Why r u tired yaar ? Comeon yaar , Let some allow some twist n turn . Enjoy it . BDO track also we will get . Don'tt worry
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Jaan I m very very happy tht Shefali showed DBPS favouring TTS n not VP . I expected dis n Seeng DBPS char n d lovee n respect he hav for his Bauji , If After showing all dis Shefali would hav shown DBPS supporting VP n not TTS then it wouldn't b looked real n logical , n It would hav been Preicatable like other shows story as Son is going against his father n all . But I lovedd dis Twist . n My god Seriously 2dy 1st time DBPS was angry wod his Bauji's insult n 1st time he talked 2 his Babloo bhaiya liek dis .But I loveddd it n I m lovingg it n Soo happy we both wht expected is happening . πŸ˜‰ Jaan kahin shefali hamara mind toh nahi pad rahi ? πŸ˜†

I too have a feeling that the CV's do visit this forum☯️
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Why r u tired yaar ? Comeon yaar , Let some allow some twist n turn . Enjoy it . BDO track also we will get . Don'tt worry

πŸ˜† Just a random thought. It's good that the CV's are getting clever than the viewers. Hope they up the ante of making us guess what happens next. I am enjoying it. πŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too is enjoying Yes it is good that they are becoming clever and sharp make us guessing what will happen next. What do you think will happen next.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Yes I said dis thng 2 shaazi also just above . He was very very hurt by seeng his father getting dragged by VP like tht . Actually He saw tht part only n so he was iin soo much anger . So much anger tht he 1st time talked 2 his bhaiya like tht in a dominant tone .yes I 2 hope AB becomes more n more interesting n makes a good place in TRP charts whch it deserves πŸ˜ƒ

It's a natural reaction nobody would not like to see their father being dragged and insulted or either shouted at by the other father who is visiting at a marriage ceremony no less. But I am not sure who the actual culprit is Dhihathi chachi and Bihari chacha speaking in TTS's ear. I think he would have the same reaction even if he was not spoken and shown what was happening. He would have just the same reaction IMHO.
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago

Me too is enjoying Yes it is good that they are becoming clever and sharp make us guessing what will happen next. What do you think will happen next.

Jaaan Seriously can'tt say much but One thng is sure tht again Prishna gonna fight for their respect of their respective Fathers , n Yeh jhagda jo TTS n VP mein hua , It will bcome 2 Pintu Krishna . n jo do dino mein jo kuch bhi feelings aayi Pintu n Krishna ke mann mein they r going 2 supress it . Aaj toh Krishna ko bhi dikhaya tht She 2 is falling for Pintu 😳
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ab aya na maza πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: angel68

πŸ˜† Just a random thought. It's good that the CV's are getting clever than the viewers. Hope they up the ante of making us guess what happens next. I am enjoying it. πŸ˜ƒ

Yaa It is good tht Ct's r maing us think n discuss tht wht gonna happenn next . When dis situation comes for a show then tht emans Ct's r doing awoosme job . n I m very very happy frm whtever ct's r showing us .
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Now Pinto will have to work twice harder to win Krishna. The BDO result will come. Krishna will pass the BDO. Bihari chacha might bribe the officials who mark the BDO test papers. Bhabi ji will come with a plan with the help of Babloo ji. She might go talk to Vidhayapathi ji or Saraswati to make understand Pinto's point of view and TTS's point of view. And Pinky will be dreaming and interfering all the way.

But tomorrow I think Krishna will have to talk to her father about just what happened. It came kind of from the left field for them. Her father knows her very well and knows that she would never scheme to get anybody. Now she will have to think what kind of signals Pinto ji has been giving her lately.

This is all my conjecture. Feel free to disagree, but please don't attack me personallyπŸ˜”
Edited by angel68 - 12 years ago