Thank god AB is not a silly love story

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

to all the AB fans our favourite show has been on air for a month and hasn't it just been fantastic. I am so happy that I am finally watching a show which has content and substance and isn't a silly love story and nothing more . furthermore it is more than just a story about woman's education. It is not only about the way society perceives woman in generally but the way we perceive ourselves as individuals being separate from our parent's, children and husbands and the limits and restrictions that we put on ourselves This show is not just limited to just Indian woman but woman across the world whether white, black or any other race. Coz where ever we are we face the same dilemma and are seen as some1's daughter, wife and than some1's mother but are never seen as individuals who have dreams, desires and ambitions of our own.

How many times have we heard the words that we can't have everything that we will not be able to manage marriage and children with a successful demanding job? That those women who are ambitious are in many ways selfish why because we want more for ourselves and others? How many times have we heard some1 say that daughters aren't our own but sons are our own- our son's will make our fortune grow but our daughters will give our wealth to her husbands and in law- I live in a country where woman and men are equal but have still heard parents say this about their children and have this distinction.
This show is not only asking us question but also trying to change our mindsets with its concept. Coz if we think about it we are all programmed to think in a certain way that's why we have so much of hate and prejudices in the world. when we fear the unknow we are never able to go forward in life. i have to say for me the slap that pintu gave Krishna rattled me a lot coz i felt that it was right she deserved it but at the same time it was wrong. i questioned myself why was it wrong and right and it made me think that would I have reacted the same way and felt it was wrong if 1 of krishna's female friends who had slapped her and the answer was obviously not the question of right or wrong would have never entered my mind and i realised that not only do men have double standards but so do woman. if we woman want to be treated as equals we are going to have see ourselves as equal always and not only equals when it serves our purpose.

I have to say that I feel very sorry for ppl who are still watching after a month simply for the eye candy kinshuk and find the show boring when he isn't around coz u are missing the point of the show and its deeper meaning- I don't understand how a person can watch the show and the scenes and not be affected by this girls struggle and her story. I have to say that I am die hard kinshuk fan I watched a show that I just simply hated just coz I loved his character but if I had to do it again I would have been extremely disappointed even though i would have still watched him.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying that kinshuk doesn't deserve the praise he is getting for the show quite frankly he deserves more( please comment on his fan page a talented actor like him shouldn't be at 37/31 and its riduculous that a half talented new actor is in the top 10 ). Every show he has been on he has managed to intrigue us and make us want to see more and more of his character. He has done the smae thing with Pintu's character he makes us wonder what is beneath the surface of what we are being shown- what actually makes this character tick what are his thoughts and his true feelings. Coz we dnt expect this young carefree goon who acts like a moron on his bike to be scared of his dad and brother the way he is, we dnt expect him to react the way he has whenever any1 has said something bad to krishna, we dnt expect him to be so upset that her studies are being disrupted that he goes out of his way to help her the way he has, we dnt expect to see him look at a girl with the most content, peaceful look on his face that makes u think he is looking at the sweetest angel. Kinshuk is the finest actor i have ever seen he is just so brilliant that no words can truly say how talented he is, he does so much in the scenes that he gets that even if the writers miss a scene when it is needed it doesn't matter coz he has already amnaged with the scenes he gets to portray want they want. i dnt think i have ever truly seen a love so instinctive, unaware being portrayed so beautiful on screen that u cnt deny it coz u just feel it everytime he looks at her.( i dnt think this even makes sense but u know what i mean๐Ÿ˜‰)

As for the rest of the cast how perfectly have they been cast every character on the show has their own story to tell from Ravi to Babloo wife to Ganga they are not just there as side shows and makes the audience wonder why are they in the show. As the show continues I truly believe we will see all these characters grow in front of our eyes and its going to be an absolutely amazing journey to watch them reach their true potential
Am I saying this show is beyond excellent hell no I think it could have been better they
Am i saying this show has been just perfect not at all it could have ben even better if they had shown the scene when Vidya went to arrange pintu's marriage and also the scene when pintu went to swati's in laws house. but these are just minor incidents which dnt affect the story much and the scenes afterwards are so good that u forget ab it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sandia wht an amazing Post . U said it all n there is nothng left for me 2 say anythng else. 2dy AB will complete it's 1 month . n I m soo glad n happy tht In dis 1 month Each n every part of d show reallyy made a very very good place in our heart , Wheather take Storyline , it's lead actor n actress or rest of d casts , They all r doing awoosme job n all r perfectly doing justice 2 their respective characters . U can't say tht dis actor is not doing justice 2 his role n all .

Wht 2 say abt Kinshuk . Dis guy is beyond appreciation . Sometimes I think how can how can some1 b equallyy good in looks n acting dept ? Kuch toh kami hoti hi hai but looking Kinshuk he reallyy proved me wrong . He is an amzing actor n I m soo soo happy tht like before he never ever disappointed his fans frm his decisions , dis time also he didn't disaappointed his fans by his decision of taking Pintu Singh's role . He is superb as DBPS n I m very very happy tht he chose AB n role of DBPS .
sandiab thumbnail
Sandia wht an amazing Post . U said it all n there is nothng left for me 2 say anythng else. 2dy AB will complete it's 1 month . n I m soo glad n happy tht In dis 1 month Each n every part of d show reallyy made a very very good place in our heart , Wheather take Storyline , it's lead actor n actress or rest of d casts , They all r doing awoosme job n all r perfectly doing justice 2 their respective characters . U can't say tht dis actor is not doing justice 2 his role n all . -i have to say that this is probably the best starcast on tv every episode the acting is just brilliant for me beside bidaai where i would watch a scene and think it cnt get any better and then it would its the same here the actors are just amazing i love them all. i cnt say that 1 is the best bt all are so great its hard to say who i like better.

Wht 2 say abt Kinshuk . Dis guy is beyond appreciation . Sometimes I think how can how can some1 b equallyy good in looks n acting dept ? Kuch toh kami hoti hi hai but looking Kinshuk he reallyy proved me wrong . He is an amzing actor n I m soo soo happy tht like before he never ever disappointed his fans frm his decisions , dis time also he didn't disaappointed his fans by his decision of taking Pintu Singh's role . He is superb as DBPS n I m very very happy tht he chose AB n role of DBPS .-so true he should have some fault but he just gets better and better with each show and better looking how is it possible to get better looking than viren sood but pintu hot hot hot. he is the best actor not only on tv but in bollywood that ranbir guys (i cnt even remember their surname), imran got nothing on this guy they ok actors but this guy u place him near the untouchables like aamir, srk, salman khan coz just like them he immortalizes the roles he plays that no 1 else can touch it. just like no1 can imagine any1 but salman doing teri naan or srk doing DDLJ no1 else can ever do the roles he does coz of the personally touch he gives it.
i have to also say that i am very proud of him 4 choicing to do a show like this he has alot of young female fans who need to watch shows which make them think ab the world we live in and our responsibilty to it.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u sandi ... superb ..u explained everything ..i used to watch SNS earlier ..which is full of schemes ..OMG..i stopped watching it ..but AB deserves more than that ...AB is not just a show which is saas-bahu schemes .. i wish one day AB will be in top which it deserves
Sandia I aggree . Kinshuk is beyond appreciation n he can beat any actor not only telly but Bollywood actors also . n It Will not b wrong if he is called Khan of Tellywood . He reallyy deserves tht tag ๐Ÿ‘
fanbebo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh... I also agree with you... :))
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am loving AB, I will not say anything more
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

agree with u sandi ... superb ..u explained everything ..i used to watch SNS earlier ..which is full of schemes ..OMG..i stopped watching it ..but AB deserves more than that ...AB is not just a show which is saas-bahu schemes .. i wish one day AB will be in top which it deserves

i still consider myself a fan of that show even though since AB started only watched 1 episode and after 4 weeks read an update and they where calling gohem brianless jodi no1, they changed jigars name to jigaale and are caling gopi wicked๐Ÿ˜ญ. they have done a whole week episode revolving around penguins, penguins 4 gods sake and are the number 2 show of india. really hope this show tops the rating soon
Seriously sandia shldn't bring SNS here in AB forum but U said tht is why couldn't stop myself frm posting my words here . Seriously They wasted 1 whole week on Penguins ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒn then also after dis foolishness Still they r on No2 ๐Ÿ˜ก , I seriously sometimes want 2 bang my head onw all on audience choice tht wht they see yaar . Seriously ๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
I desperately want AB 2 b on TOP . Dis show reallyy deserves tht . Hope One day It will defo happen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ